8 - avery

Antonia's POV

Tomorrow is the Maths test and I'm pretty sure that I'm not able to impress Ms. Díaz since I literally have no knowledge about the topic right now but I still can impress her in English and I guess that this won't be that hard.

I was sitting in PE with Mr. John but I chilling on a bench with Sarah and Hailey since we told him that we are on our period.

"Who's your crush then?" Sarah asked me.

"Ms. Díaz." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I knew it!" She nearly screamed. "But damn she's beautiful." Sarah added.

"Mhm" Hailey laughed.

"She is beautiful." I said.

The time somehow went over and now I was sitting in the cafeteria, having lunch with Avery.

Avery is my ex-girlfriend but we're good friends now. Probably because we broke up about three years ago. I don't even know why we broke up in the first place. I mean, we both were fifteen and kinda stupid so we probably broke up because of something stupid and now the two of us are good friends.

The two of us talked the whole lunch break until it was time for me to leave for detention and for Avery to leave for her next class.

In detention, Ms. Díaz gave me a text to write down but I thought I'd rather study for Mathematics since this was better than writing down this bullshit. Ms. Díaz realized that pretty quickly and walked over to me.

"What are you think you're doing?" She asked as she leaned down on the table, giving me a very good view on her boobs.

"I-I'm studying for the Maths test tomorrow." I stuttered out as my eyes wandered down to her boobs again.

Ms. Díaz cleared her throat, making me look back in her face. The woman was smirking devilish.

"Did I tell you to study for the Mathe test or did I tell you to write the text down on the paper I gave you?" She questioned.

"You told me nothing. You just gave me the paper and that was it." I grinned at her.

Ms. Díaz shook her head but couldn't hide the slight smile that appeared on her face again.

"But you're a smart girl, Antonia. You know what's the right thing to do." She smiled at me.

Jesus.

That sentence made me feel things...

"I-I bu-" I cut myself off as I began to stutter hard. I took a deep breath. "But I'd rather study for the Maths test." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you need help?" Ms. Díaz suddenly asked.

I only nodded at her as an answer.

She sat in front of me and helped me with Maths.

The hour went over pretty fast and it was time for me to leave now. I packed up my stuff as well as Ms. Díaz but before leaving I said, "Thank you for helping me, Ms. Díaz." And I earned a friendly smile from her, "You're welcome."

Wow - I didn't even know that this side of Ms. Díaz existed.

As I walked to my locker to put my stuff in, I came across Avery who was still there.

"You're already done with detention?" She teased.

I nodded.

Avery and I continued to talk until Ms. Díaz walked past us.

"If you study a bit more you'll earn a good mark tomorrow." She smiled warmly at me.

I only nodded at her and watched her walk away. Avery realized that and tapped on my shoulder, snapping me out of my daydreaming.

"You're crushing on her?!" She nearly screamed.

"Crushing on who?" I asked, trying to sound confused.

"Ms. Díaz."

"No." I quickly said.

"Don't lie to me. I know you and I know how you look at someone you're crushing on." Avery said. "And besides, she's totally your type." She added.

"What's my type?" I questioned, trying to change the subject.

"Women like Ms. Díaz - brown hair, brown eyes plump lips, piercings, confident, bossy-" She told me but I cut her off, "Okay okay. I got it."

"Wait I forgot something! And women out of your league are also your type." Avery laughed.

"Why is she out of my league?" I crossed my arms.

"She is your teacher."

"And? I always wanted to have sex on a teachers desk." I giggled.

"I can also change that." She confidently responded.

"But you're not a teacher." I laughed. "You'll see. Until the end of the year I have had sex on her desk. With her of course." I told her and walked away to the parking lot.

As I walked out of the school I saw Ms. Díaz standing in front of her car and talking to someone on her phone.

I walked into her direction and smiled at her as I walked past her and she actually smiled back at me. I couldn't believe it. Why did she smile at me?