16 - school

Camilas POV

Two weeks went over by now and Antonia and I got to know each other a bit more and I couldn't be happier about that...

I got ready for the day and decided to text Toni before driving off to work.

'Good morning, did you sleep well? I hope I see you later. Come to my car 10 minutes before class starts.'

And about two minutes later she texted me back.

'Good morning, I haven't slept that good but whatever. What about you? I'll see you there 🤭'

That made me smile at my phone like an idiot and that was something I haven't done in like forever.
The last time I smiled when I received a message was every time when my last girlfriend texted me and that was months ago.

I made my way to my car and then drove off to school. I waited there until I saw Antonia's car parking a few lots away from mine. She quickly walked over to my car and entered it, sitting next to me.

"Good morning." She smiled at me.

"Morning." I mumbled as I leaned in and hugged her.

"You haven't answered my question before." She arched a brow.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"How did you sleep?" Toni warmly smiled at me.

"You really wanna know?" I asked her since I couldn't believe that she really wanted to know these little things. Don't get me wrong, I also want to know these little things but I just know from my last relationship that some people just ask but give a shit about other peoples well-being, feeling, etc.

Antonia nodded as an answer.

"I slept good. I slept really really good, knowing that I'm gonna see you today." I smiled.

"Fuck- we're gonna be late." She said, breaking the moments of silence.

"You're gonna leave first. I'll see you in Maths class." I told her.

"I'm looking forward to this." She winked before grabbing her backpack and opening the door but I stopped her, "You forgot something." I smiled and she quickly leaned in to hug me again.

She left my car and a few minutes later I also left it.

On my way into the school I met Stephanie, better known as Mrs. Andrews. The two of us walked to the teachers room, talking about students, our classes today and of course other teachers.

After four long hours of class, it was finally time for Maths class in which I could see Toni again.

I walked to the classroom, and all the students were on time besides Hailey and Antonia of course. They showed up five minutes too late.

"You two wanna come for detention for the next week?" I asked with a stern voice.

"No Miss." The two said and shook their heads.

"Then don't come too late again."

Antonias POV

Hailey and I nodded our heads and walked off to our seats.

Cami went on with her lesson and soon she told us what to work on and that was good for me and Hailey since we continued to talk then.

"She's very stern but I guess you like that about her?" Hailey giggled.

"Shut up."

"Imagine her in be-" She started but I cut her off, "Okay that's enough." I said as I felt my cheeks turning red.

"I know you're thinking about it now." She laughed.

"Girls please. First you come too late for my class and now talk in my class?" Ms. Diaz said, arching a brow.

"Sorry." Hailey and I said.

The class went on and of course I was once again busy with admiring Cami so I didn't even realize when the lesson was over and everyone was packing their stuff until Hailey slightly hit my arm.

"Okay okay. I got it. No need to get violent." I laughed and started to pack my stuff.

The day went over very fast and soon it was evening again. I just came out of my bathroom as I heard my phone beeping - it was a message from Camila.

'Are you already sleeping?'

'Of course not'
I replied to her message.

'Please try not to zoom out while looking at me it'll get obvious... 😉'

'Yes ma'am 🫡'
I joked and just knew that she was just arching her brow at my text.

'Good night'

'Good night. Sleep well.'

And with that I laid my phone on my nightstand and turned off the lights.