29 - ozzy

Camilas POV

I just called Antonia to tell her to come over and 15 minutes later she already sat on my couch, slurping coffee.

"So you're telling me you now want a cat because your mom moved out?" She asked.

"Correct." I nodded.

"And you want me to come with you to the animal rescue shelter to pick one?"

"Yep." I nodded again.

"Awww baby. That's so sweet of you." Antonia smiled and pulled me in for a tight hug.

"I know, I know. So you're coming with me to get a cat?"

"Of course." She mumbled as she started to softly kiss my neck.

"B-baby-" I stuttered out as she started sucking on my neck.

"We have something to do."

"Mhm." Antonia muttered against my skin.

"We got something importa-" I cut myself off as some moans were exiting my mouth.

"This also is important if not even more important." She smirked as she finally backed away.

"Baby, you know that I love you but finding a cat is more important right now." I told her, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the house.

"You gonna let me drive?" I asked.

She nodded and handed me the keys to her car and we quickly drove off.

"You not afraid that somebody sees us?" Antonia questioned me.

"Not at all." I shrugged my shoulders. "Are you?"

"Well kinda. I mean, you risk your job right now just that you can take me with you to the animal rescue shelter."

"First of all; I'm not risking my job. I mean, I'm very good at making excuses. And second of all; you're my girl and you're spending very much time at my house so I wanna make sure that my care likes you and you like my cat." I explained.

"Aww. That's so cute of you."

"I know..." I smirked. "And now get out. We need to get me a cat."

Antonia and I eventually got out of the car and went in. We almost spent two hours at the animal rescue shelter just because we couldn't decide which one. I mean, they all were hella cute so I just wanted to take all of them with me.

But then two of us finally found the perfect cat. It was like 'love at first sight' I know how stupid this may sound but it was love at fists sight.
Antonia and I both looked at the cat and immediately knew that this car is the one.
So we ended up buying the cat.

Back at home I quickly walked downstairs into the basement.

"What are you doing?" Antonia asked me.

"Getting some stuff." I shouted back.

I already bought some stuff for the cat yesterday and also still had some things left from my last cat. So I grabbed the things and walked back up.

"You already went shopping for the cat?"

I nodded, "I did. And besides I also had some stuff left from my last cat."

"You had a cat before?"

"Yeah. His name was Pizza." I told her.

"You're full of surprises..." Antonia mumbled. "But why was his name Pizza?"

"Because he loved Pizza so I decided that this is the perfect name for him."

"Hmm... But how are we going to name this little one?" She asked me and took the cat out of their box.

"What name are you thinking about?" I responded.

She shrugged her shoulders, "Don't know. I mean, it's your cat."

I rolled my eyes, "I didn't take you with me to get this lil' one and then having you tellin' me that she's only mine."

"So you're saying you want us to have this cat?"

I nodded, "I thought that was clear?"

"No"

"So... Any name recommendations?" I smiled.

"What about... Ozzy?"

"Because you like Ozzy Osbourne?" I questioned.

"I could've also said Slash or Blondie but that sounds stupid." Antonia giggled.

"But you know that it's a girl, right?" I laughed.

"You can use Ozzy for all genders."

"Then Ozzy it is." I smiled at her.

"Hey Ozzy!" Antonia softly said and looked her in her face. "You're such a cutie."

Just seeing my two girls interact made my heart so full...

"I love you." I quietly said.

"Huh?"

"Oh no- nothing." I quickly replied.

"I love you too, Camila." Antonia warmly smiled at me before leaning in and kissing me.

The three of us spent the afternoon by taking care of Ozzy, taking pics of Ozzy and letting Ozzy sleep while we were cuddling up on the couch.