33.

The operation went successful but the Sheetal Ji's is weak. The doctor advises them to take care of her and keep her away from any stress and shock.

She stayed unconscious the whole day after her surgery so Ryan and Aaruhi went back to their hotel room after her operation.

Ryan then meets her the next day. She was weak and under the effect of medicines so they couldn't talk much just ask her how was she feeling?

Aaruhi still has not met her but saw her from a distance. She prays for her good health and fast recovery.

The next two three days went like this. Aaruhi just stayed in the hotel these two days as she didn't have any work there. Even Ryan asked her to rest instead of troubling her unnecessarily.

In the hospital

Ryan is sitting beside Sheetal as the doctor is informing them about her reports. Tejraj was nodding to the doctor's words standing near his wife's bed.

“I am absolutely fine, doctor. Just discharge me as soon as possible. I wanted to spend my time with my Ryan, now," Ryan looked at her hearing then looked at Tejraj.

"I know, Mrs. Rathore. Don't worry you will get discharged tomorrow morning. Just be careful of your health and don't stress too much," She nodded happily.

The doctor left, leaving the three in the room.
“Ryan, you will come with us, na ... .I can't wait to shower my love on you, my son. I know we are very late. But what matters now that you are here with us. I won't let you go this time. Now you are our everything, Ryan…" she said with tears in her eyes.

She holds his hand which is placed on the bed but Ryan slowly pulls back his hand and stands up.

Sheetal looked at him as her smile fell.

Tejraj understands his look and silently pleads with him not to do this. He wants him to stay with them. He is selfish. Now that Ryan has come here, he can't let him go back. He is his blood, his grandson. He won't let him go anywhere.

“I can't stay here forever, Mrs. Rathore…" Sheetal froze hearing him and silently shook her head. She then turn to her husband and said,

"Tej, what is he saying??" She asked in a heavy voice with fear in her eyes.

“Nothing, Sheetal…he is just-"

"Mr. Rathore, stop lying to her. Don't give her false hope,” he said, glaring at him.

“Ryan, we are your grandparents. What is this Mr. Rathore, Mrs. Rathore. We are your Nani and Nana sa, beta. I know you are angry with us but give us a chance…"

"I am not angry with you, Mrs. Rathore. And I have my family and my home. Please stop hoping for something which is impossible. I just came here for the sake of my dead mother. Please don't expect anything from me. And get well soon, so I can go back to my home,” Saying he walked out of the room.

He can't give her false hope and keep her in the dark. He can't stay with them. He has his family and he is very happy with them. Doesn't matter if they are his blood or not. His family comes first, even before his biological relations. They give him so much and accept him when he has nothing and has no one by his side. They became his pillars when he was completely broke and shattered.

He is Roy, Ryan Roy. Son of Ruhaan and Siya.

“Tej, what was he saying? He is lying right.?"  Tejraj sigh and sat beside her.

"Sheetal,...”

Tejraj told her everything. His orphanage stays to being adopted by Siya and Ruhaan. Then he told her about the Roy family whom he is calling his family. Then his visit to Roy house and how Ryan reacted after knowing about him and refused to come with him here.