21.

A black car is driving through the silent road, surrounded by trees, greenery and white mountains in the distance .

Aaruhi looks out of the window with a serene smile as she watches the beautiful scenery in front of her.

Ryan felt happy, seeing her so excited. Her smile didn't fall for even a second since they reached Shimla.

Suddenly rain started pouring making Aaruhi grin wide.

“Ryan…see it's raining. You know I love rain," she chirped in a happy voice as she put her hand out of the window to feel the rain before quickly pull it back.

"It's cold…” she said as she shivered due to the cold wind. She properly wraps her woolen shawl around her and rubs her palms together.

He smiles at her act and shakes his head.

He closes her side of the window as a cold freezing winding is coming before taking her cold hand in his.
“I told you to keep the windows closed…but why would you listen to me?" He said while rubbing his hand in her palm to give them warmth.

She sheepishly looked at him, earning a charming smile from him.

“Are you feeling too cold??" He asks her, seeing her nose and cheeks turn slightly pink due to cold weather.

She shook her head,
“Nah!! I am fine…don't worry," she assured him with a cute smile.

Soon their car entered through an iron gate. Passing through the beautiful lawn covered with beautiful flowers, it stopped in front of a beautiful bungalow.

Aaruhi saw a man around her age standing at the entrance

Aaruhi saw a man around her age standing at the entrance. He smiles at her and waves his hand excitedly.

He runs towards the car as it comes to a stop and opens her side of the door.

“Welcome Aaruhi di," he exclaimed happily.

Aaruhi stepped out of the car with a wide smile. She gave him a quick hug before turning to him.

“How are you Vansh?" She asked him.

Ryan also comes out and walks to them.

“I am fine…and you?" She replies with great and turns to Ryan.

Holding his hand, she said,
“Ryan, meet him. He is Vansh, Rishi's son…" Ryan nodded and smiled at the man.

“Nice to meet you, Vansh. This is Ryan, her hus-"

"I know, Jiju. And welcome to our Shimla,” Vansh said, making Aaruhi smile.

“Please, come…" He said giving them a way to come inside the house.

They walked inside the house with Vansh. Aaruhi admires her house, feeling emotional. The last time she came here was 10 years ago. This house is very close to her heart.