13.

After their first unpleasant meeting, Ryan and Aaruhi didn't talk to each other. Ryan gets comfortable in the new environment and gets busy with his studies.

They ignore each other like a plague. It's not like they are enemies or something but they are just not interested in talking with each other.

Ryan - 11 years old

Aaruhi- 10 years old

Aaruhi is glaring at Ryan who just rolls his eyes at her. Aaruhi becomes more irritated and she shifts towards the middle of the bench. Ryan frowned at her while shifting a little towards the end of the bench.

“Why are you shifting so much? I will fall," he told her as now he was little at the end of the bench.

Aaruhi ignored him as pretended to read her book. 

Ryan looked at her, feeling irritated with her. 

“Why does the teacher have to make me sit with this stupid out of all the students?" He murmured to himself but Aaruhi heard him.

She narrowed her eyes at him.

“What are you saying, huh? Even I am not so interested in sitting with a monkey like you," 

"Aaruhi and Ryan! Be quiet!” Suddenly the teacher said loudly, making them look down with a small apology.

"Whom are you saying monkey to?” Ryan asked her after a while, feeling angry.

“You!!" She told him with a tight smile.

Ryan grits his teeth and on the top, her smile makes his anger worse.

Suddenly he pushed her a little, taking more than half of the bench. Aaruhi grasps at the sudden push while hanging at the end of the bench and fists her palm tightly. 

“You monkey, donkey…" she muttered under her breath and pushed him harder making Ryan fall from the floor with a scream.

The whole class turned to look at them and soon the whole class burst into laughter seeing Ryan sitting on the floor.

Aaruhi also giggles to tease him. Ryan looked around and seeing everyone laughing at him, he felt embarrassed and sad.

Tears slowly formed in his eyes. He looked down and stood up holding the bench.

“Keep quiet, class!!” Suddenly the teacher shouted at everyone, making everyone shut their mouths instantly.

“Ryan Aaruhi, what was happening there?" Aaruhi gulped in fear as she looked at the teacher's angry face.

"Miss..wo–"  she stammered in fear.

“Ryan, how did you fall??" Aaruhi timidly looked at him.

"She pushed me, Miss,” Aaruhi gulped as Ryan told the teacher pointing at her.

"Aaruhi, what is this behavior??” The teacher scolded her, making her look down.

“But Miss he called me stupid," She told her teacher.

"Because you were pushing me,” Ryan instantly injected, glaring at her.

"I was no-”

"Shut your mouth, both of you!!” The teacher scolds them again hearing their childish argument. 

"And stand outside the class both of you," 

This makes them look up at her innocently but seeing her stern face. Aaruhi and Ryan silently walk out of the class.