7.

Sound of crushing dry leaves and heavy breathing echoed in the darkness of the dense forest as Ryan and Aaruhi were running, holding each other's hand for strength and assurance.

Suddenly Aaruhi fell down as her leg hit the rock in her way.

“Aahh!!" She let out a cry of pain as her ankle twists.

Ryan immediately stops as her hand slips from his palm. He finds her on the ground crying in pain, holding her leg.

“Aaruhi, you okay?" He asked, sitting in front of her.

She look up with teary eyes and shake head,
"My ankle..” Ryan slowly raises her lehenga to look at her ankle.

He winces internally, seeing her foot badly scratched and cut due to running in the forest as she is wearing flats.

He looked at her, who was silently looking down at her foot with teary eyes. He again turned to her foot and gently touched her ankle making her let out a hiss and she quickly held his hand which touched her ankle.

Shaking her head, she look at him.
“Dont touch, it's hurting badly," she whisper to him.

"You can't even able walk like this, forget about running,” he told her in his soft tone.

“I will, don't worry. Help me to stand. We have to find way out before they catch us. Come on, help me to stand," she said and give her hand to him.

Ryan look at her dull face due to exhaustion.

Placing his hand in her soft palm, he help her to stand. Aaruhi bite her lower lip feeling horrible pain in her foot.

They again began their struggle. Ryan was holding her waist to help to walk as much as he can. But there Aaruhi is feeling butterflies in her stomach and pleasurable ticklish sensation all over her body due to his hand on her bare waist.

The pain in her ankle is long forgotten as now all she can feel now his rough palm softly on her waist which is sending shiver to her spine.

Few cars stop in front of the orphanage home and comes out the whole Roy family including Aaravi, Abhimanyu and their little Abheer.

The kids playing in the playground saw them and quickly ran there in excitement.

“Welcome to our home!!" They shout in excitement and jump in their place.

Everyone chuckles at their acts. Siya forward her hand making them run to her and hug her.

“Now, no one loves me infront of your Siya ma," Aaravi playfully said, making a sad face.

The kids saw her and squealed after seeing her. They run to her and jump into her making her stumble slightly but Abhi swiftly wraps his arm around her.

“We miss you Di,.."

"yea!! Why you didn't come to meet and play with us,”

Aaravi ruffled the boy's hair lovely as he pouted cutely.

“Sorry, my babies but Di was a little sick and also has to take care of this naughty baby," she told them, then looked at Abheer was babbling in his alien language and giggling to himself.

Kids turn to Abheer and their eyes twinkle seeing a cute and chubby Abheer.

“Wow!! He is so cute,..hi baby," A eight year girl said as she stared at Abheer with aww.

Abhimanyu smiles at them.

“Is he your baby, di?" Then ask a boy who walks near Abhi and lightly touches his tiny foot.