8.

Ryan felt a sudden force on his shoulders before he was pushed aside on the ground. Then suddenly he heard the water splash.

He looked there and felt his breath stuck seeing Aaruhi in the water.

“Aaruhi!!" He whispered and before he could make a run to save her, a few men blocked his way before more men came there surrounding him.

“R..ya..n,” he snap his head, hear Aaruhi's cry for help as she don't know swimming.

Ryan tried to push those men aside but they held him in his place, looking at him with hard glare.

“Leave me, Damn it!! She will die, you morons!!” He roared loudly, feeling anger, helpless and dreadful.

He again turns towards the lake and unknowingly his eyes turn slightly glossy seeing Aaruhi struggling and gasping for air.

“It's better for us!!" Suddenly a Amma ji appeared from behind the men.

She smirked before turning her gaze towards the lake where Aaruhi is begging for them to save her.

“It's her punishment for hurting our feeling and going against my decision, and you will get it too, soon. Well, she should be happy that nature is taking her back," Ryan groaned loudly, struggling in their hold.

“She will die. GOD!! What did we do to you people? Just save her, please!! I will do anything you will say but just help her…" Ryan pleaded with her, then looked at Aaruhi who was slowly losing the fight as her struggle slowed down.

Ryan panicked and his heart dropped, seeing her drowning as she went still.

“NOO!! AARUHIII! PLEase…Amma ji!! I am ready to do anything just to save her. She will die…Kill me but ple-"

"Leave him, Bali…” Amma ji said, making her men leave Ryan as they back off.

Ryan didn't wait and without thinking anything, he jumped in the lake to save Aaruhi.

As he was inside the water, he swam near her and looked at her closed eyes which made his blood turn cold in fear. Ryan held her limp body and hugged her tightly to himself before coming on the surface of the water and gasping for air.

He swam near the shore as fast as he could while holding her cold body close to his.

Ryan took her delicate body in his lap and held her face with his shivering palm, he lightly caressed her cheek with his fingers.
“Aaruhi!! Please open your eyes. See you are okay. I got you. Please look at me,.." he softly said while from inside he was dying in worry.

He tap her cheek a few times but she stayed motionless in his arms.

He looked up with his concerned filled eyes but seeing everyone staring at them with a cold expression, he felt like killing them.

Amma ji watches him as he carefully makes Aaruhi lay down on the ground and press her chest applying pressure on her chest. He repeated it a few times. Soon Aaruhi jerk up throwing water from her mouth and started coughing badly.

A small tired smile appears on Ryan's face. Ryan quickly supports her body and caresses her back as she sits up.

“Thank God.…" He breathed out, causing Aaruhi to slowly turn to him.

Her chin started trembling, feeling overwhelmed with her emotions. And looking at Ryan and the way his eyes soften for her make her tear up.

“Rya..nn, I..i" she stammered badly as her voice was breaking, not letting her speak up.

“Shh…It's okay. Relax, you are fine. Calm down," seeing her breathing turning fast, he held her shivering hand and consoled her.

As she started feeling a little calm, when her gaze fell on Amma ji who was standing a little away from them. Anxiously, Aaruhi moves her gaze around to find themselves surrounded with men.