20.

Everything is on the dining table for breakfast.

“Aaru, come sit with us bachcha…and where is Ryan?" Ruhaan told her before asking about Ryan, not finding him there.

“Dad, he went to change his shirt.." He nodded.

"Come Bhabhi sit here with us,” Aaruhi smiles as Kabir asks her to sit beside him. She sat beside him.

At the same time, Ryan came inside and sat on the empty chair between his mother and wife.

Everyone helps themself with food and have their breakfast.

“The food is very delicious, Bhabhi…I love it," Kris said while stuffing his mouth with mouth watering Aloo Puri.

"Yes,...the food is so good, dear,” Pallavi praised her food and everyone nodded in agreement.

Aaruhi felt so happy as they enjoyed the food. She smiled.

After breakfast, everyone had the Kheer that she made as per the ritual.

Again everyone showers her with praises and compliments her cooking.

“Aaru the food is very tasty, beta…" Siya said as everyone was done with breakfast and now sitting in the living room.

Aaruhi smile and feel satisfied as everyone love the food

She takes a box from the side table and walks to her.
“Here is your gift for your pehli rasoi," Aaruhi looked at the jewellery box and then back at Siya.

"Ma, there is no need to-" Siya cut her word as she place the box in her hands and said,
“It's your right, bachcha…and our blessings to our beautiful daughter," Aaruhi accepts the gift and smiles at her.

Then one by one everyone gives her gifts making her overjoyed with their love for her.

“Badi Ma, Bhai also deserves a gift as he helps Bhabhi in the kitchen," Kabir said, taking everyone's attention.

“Don't worry about it Kabir. I have a gift for Bhai…" Suddenly Aaravi said and forwarded an envelope to Ryan with a wide smile.

Ryan looks at his sister who was grinning  and gestures him to open it. Aaruhi also looked at it curiously.

He frowns seeing two flight tickets inside the envelope and turns to Aaravi with a confused face.

“Flight tickets??" He asked. Aaruhi also looks at Aaravi.

“Yup!! You and my beautiful Bhabhi Jaan are going for a honeymoon tomorrow. So here are the tickets for Shimla. My Bhabhi's favorite destination and also her birthplace…" she said with a smile while Aaruhi looked at her in surprise.

Ryan looks at Aaruhi who blinks her eyes as she looks at him with her blushed cheeks.

“And don't worry about anything. I already informed Rishi Uncle about your visit. He will ask some to clean our Shimla house,"

"But-” Aaruhi opens her mouth to say but is cut off by Aaravi.

“No But, you guys are going. Final.." she stubbornly said.

"Yes, Aaravi is right. Go enjoy yourself. These are days you will get to spend quality time with each other. Then after a few days, you both will eventually get busy in your respective jobs,” Siya said happily.

Ryan and Aaruhi look at each before nodding slowly.

“Come let's go Didu, you and Bhai have to pack your bags. I will help you…" Aaravi said excitedly and drag Aaruhi with her upstairs to help her with packing.