17.

.
.
.

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari jaanatein Mere Saath Ho...

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa
.
.
.
____________________________________

“Bride is here!"

Ryan looked up hearing this and the same moment he felt his heart stop for a second.

His eyes fixed on Aaruhi adoring in a beautiful red lehenga. With every step she takes towards him, his heart skips. Unknown emotions arise in his heart as he admires the beauty of Aaruhi.

Suddenly, he went back to past memories and remembered the similar feeling he felt when he saw Aaruhi on their farewell. She was looking like a doll in a beautiful white dress that day. He just lost himself for that moment, seeing her smiling cutely with her friends.

Now also he felt the same but the feeling is more deeper and intense this time. He is clueless but he is liking this feeling.

The feeling that this beautiful girl in front of his eyes is now his, his wife. The feeling is surreal.

“Don’t just stare, Bhai…go get your bride," he heard his sister as he came back to his senses.

Everyone chuckled at his reaction.

Ryan slowly walks to her and looks at Arjun for permission , making everyone smile.

Arjun slowly give Aaruhi's hand to him and say,
“I am trusting you, Ryan and giving you, my precious piece of heart. Please take care of her," Aaruhi against feel tears in her eyes and look down to hide them

“She is now equally precious to me, Papa. I hope to not disappoint you ever," Aaruhi felt her heart racing, hearing his words. Arjun smiles at him and gives a pat on his shoulder.

Ryan gently holds her cold hand and helps walk up to the pavilion.

Ryan smiled lightly seeing her looking down as she stood beside him for the Garland exchange ceremony.

Everyone smiles and showers the flowers on them as they exchange garlands.

Priest asked them to sit down on stools before he began the marriage ceremony by chanting holy mantras.

Aaruhi silently sat beside him with a thudding heart, feeling the blissful moment of her life.

Ryan slightly turned to look at her and seeing her eyes on her lap he again turned his gaze in front.

“Please stand up for Saath Pheras," The priest told them.

Stood up and saw Aaruhi struggling with her lehenga, so he gave her his hand.

Aaruhi looked at his hand in front of her face and with a shy smile, she placed her hand on his. She stood with his help.

With their joint hands together, they took seven auspicious vows of marriage in front of holy fire.

They promise themself to always stand on these vows wholeheartedly.

The next priest asks Ryan to fill Aaruhi's hairline with Sindoor.

Ryan took a pinch of Sindoor and turned to her.

With his one hand he slid her Maang Tika aside and then filled her hairline with crimson powder of love and trust claiming her as his better half.

Aaruhi closes her eyes as he fills her hairline. She feels like his. She now belongs to him, her Ryan, her husband.

Ryan looked at her red hairline then at her glowing face. She is his and he is hers, now. His wife, his other half. He can feel her as his part. A part of his soul, a part of his heart.