29.

Aaruhi entered their bedroom. She saw Ryan sitting on the couch, resting his head on the back with closed eyes.

She observes him lost and slowly makes her way towards him with soft steps but her anklets sound echoed in the silent room.

Ryan looks at her as he opens his eyes. He smiles seeing her and forwards his hand toward her.

Aaruhi smiled heartily and sat beside him holding his hand.

“Are you okay??" She asked him.

Ryan nodded with a small smile.
"I am fine..” although he is looking a little dull but Aaruhi just smiles at him and kisses his cheek.

"You need tea??” she asked.

"No, thank you. I think you should rest a bit. You must be tired from traveling,” she shook her head.

“I am not tired…" she said softly and leaned on his shoulder and wrapped her arm around his torso.

Ryan put his chin on her head and gently caressed her shoulder which was wrapped around her shoulders.

They stay silent for a while before Aaruhi breaks it.

“You can tell me anything, Ryan…" Ryan smiles at hearing her.

"I know,…But right now I also don't know what I am feeling. I am still unable to wrap my head around whatever happened downstairs,” Ryan murmure with a sigh. Aaruhi nodded understanding her and gave a slight squeeze to his hand which she was holding.

“Who knew that girl, Trisha??" She asks him, raising her face towards him.

Ryan nodded,
“I know her…right now she is working in our company. She met me a month ago due to an accident…" he told her everything.

Aaruhi frown hearing him then asked in suspicious tone,
"So she surely knew who you are when she met you for the first time. But why did she lie then?”

Ryan nodded as he seemed to think something.
“I don't know…" he said and let out a deep breath.

"She seems suspicious to me ..I don't like her,” she whispers whatever she is feeling as she relaxes in his arms.

Ryan chuckled slightly hearing her as she said this in her cute displeasing tone.

She rolls her eyes hearing his chuckle and looks up with narrow eyes.

Ryan pecks her lips lightly while smiling at her and squeezes her cheeks as if she is a small child. She blinks her eyes and tries to hide her smile which is threatening to come on her face.

Ryan again chuckled, seeing her so flushed.
“Why are you so cute, Ruhi? Still so shy, huh.." he teases her, looking at her with a smile and raised eyebrows.

Slapping his chest playfully, Aaruhi just hid her face in his chest. She smiles against his chest as his melodious laugh rings in her ears.

Ryan comes out of the room around lunch time. As he stepped into the living room, he saw his father and Uncle having a serious talk.

Ruhaan saw him and smiled, calling him to sit with them. He joined them. He smiles at his Chachu who returns it.

“Sorry Ryan I have to call you suddenly-"

"It's okay, Dad…” Ryan assured his father.

Siya comes there to call them for lunch and she smiles at her son.
“Lunch is ready…" she informs them before turn to Ryan.

"Ryan, where is Aaru? Didn't you bring her down for lunch?" She asked him.

Ruhaan and Vivaan left for lunch leaving mother and son alone.