23.

It's been a few days since their little snow game. They visited many famous places and sometimes just casually walked around and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of the city. And then at the end of the day, they find peace in each other's arms. They kiss, cuddle and play together. Aaruhi loves every moment of her life with Ryan. Her life has become more beautiful than she ever imagined.

While Ryan, he never left any chance to show his beautiful wife how special she is to him. How she is now a very beautiful  part of his life. His life partner with whom he has to share his life.

Unknowing his eyes and heart started adoring her. He just loves it when she smiles, giggles and blush. He doesn't know what is happening to him nowadays. He is slowly losing control over his emotions and his heart when it comes to Aaruhi.

He always used to admire her for her kindness and strong personality. She is an amazing person as much as he knows her.

He saw her helping people in need since childhood. She was always ready to help. She was befriended with their whole class. She always smiles and talks nicely with everyone.

Flashback

Aaruhi 14 years old
Ryan   15 years old

Students cheer loudly as their bus stops at their picnic spot. Ryan comes out of the bus with his friends and looks around the place. Their school brought them here for a picnic.

They were all playing around the park, enjoying their outing with teachers and friends.

After a while, they all sat with their friends to have their snacks.

Aaruhi was sitting alone on the grass as her friends went to use the washroom. She is looking around while munching chips but then her eyes fall on a small boy sitting a little away from where she is sitting.

His clothes are torn from various places and dirty. He didn't have any shoes or slippers on.

Aaruhi notices him, looking at her with his puppy eyes then he looks at her hand which has a big packet of potato chips with longing eyes.

She blinked her eyes, feeling bad for the boy as he was looking at her.

Suddenly she stood up and started walking towards that boy with her backpack hanging on her right shoulder.

Ryan,who was sitting with his friend, suddenly his eyes fell on her. He frowns seeing her going away from their group with her bag.

He was about to call her but stopped when she sat beside that boy and smiled at him. He watches her curiously.

“Hello…" she said in her soft voice, making that boy look at her nervously.

“I am Aarohi…What's your name??" She again asked after getting silence from him.

The boy gulped and licked his dry lips before his eyes again went to the chip packet in her hand.

“You want this…" she asked again.

The boy looks at her as his eyes suddenly brighten up hearing her.

She grinned and forward the packet towards him.

The boy blinked his eyes, hesitating a bit.

“You can have it. Here take it…" Saying she pulled the packet in his hand and smiled widely.

The boy smiles cutely when Aaruhi blinks her eyes telling him to eat it.

A small smile formed on Ryan's face seeing the little boy happy smile as he munched on crisp potato chips. Then his gaze went to Aaruhi who was smiling cutely looking at the boy, enjoying the snacks.