1.

First chapter is here!!!

Enjoy reading...

____________________________________

With a shy and admiring smile on her face, she stares at the picture on her phone while laying on her bed. Her fingers lightly brush over the screen. But soon her smile slowly disappears and a sad sigh leaves her lips. Placing the phone on her chest, she covers her eyes with her arms and thinks about her and her complicated feelings.

"Why does your heart has to be so stupid? And why him, Aaruhi?" she murmured to herself in a defeated voice.

"Ryan! Where do you think you are going, huh??" Ryan bites his tongue and sheepishly looks at his mother, who was sneaking to leave for the office as he is getting late but Siya saw him going toward the entrance.

He turn to her and smile sheepishly,

"Ma, I am already late for the office. I am leaving...oka-"

"Mr. Ryan Roy! To the breakfast table and I am not hearing anything. First, have your breakfast then you can go anywhere you want," She ordered, looking at him sternly.

He sighs in defeat and walks behind her to the dining table. Kris and Kabir snickered seeing his face.

Ryan wracks their heads, making them whine together before sitting on his chair.

Siya served him breakfast and sat on her chair.

Everyone is having their breakfast with little bit chit chat where Siya turn to Ryan and said casually,

"Ryu...I sent you a few pictures of girls on your phone. See them and let me know if you like anyone of them,"

Ryan stops eating and looks at her for a second.

"Ma-"

"And if you have someone in your mind you can freely tell me bachcha," He sighs and replies.

"There is no one, Ma but please I am not ready for marriage now. Maybe a year or two later,"

"That's what I have been hearing for the last three years. Now I won't hear your excuses..." He looks at her with his leading eyes making her heart melt slowly.

"No I am backing up this time. Either you find yourself a bride or I will gladly do the honor. And don't worry we will give you time until you are ready. There is no harm in seeing few girls,"

"Di is right, Ryan. For how long are you going to be single," Kritika said, supporting Siya.

Ryan mentally groans and then looks at her mother's hopeful face. He could stop himself from given to her demand and nodded slowly,

"Fine, I will see..."

Siya gives him a wide smile, making his lips curve into a small content smile. Anything for this beautiful smiling face of his mother.

"Siya, can you please serve me some paratha," Ruhaan asked her.

But she didn't hear him and turned to Ryan and kissed his forehead.

"I am so happy. Now quickly bring a sweet daughter for me," she playfully said, making him blush slightly. She giggle at him.

"Siya!!" Suddenly she hear a yell and turn to see her husband looking at her with narrow eyes before looking at Ryan with a glare.

"Why are you shouting, Ruhaan ji... " she asked him.

"You made me, ...now give some attention to your husband instead of your son or you have forgotten you have a husband," he said more complaining to her making her shake her head at him and his jealousy.

Ryan smirks looking at his father who is still shooting dagger at him.

"What a shame Bhai!! You are feeling jealous of your own son..."Vivaan said to tease his brother.

Ruhaan snapped his head toward his brother and glared at him to shut him up but Vivaan just smirked,

"Why would I be jealous of my own son!!" He grumbled like a child.

Everyone silently laughed at Ruhaan. Siya serves Ruhaan some Parathas while chuckling at his antics.

"Okay then I am leaving now...bye Ma," Ryan stood up after wiping his hands and mouth with a napkin.

"Bye everyone...see you!" He bid everyone bye.

And left after kissing Siya and Pallavi on her forehead and kiss Kritika's cheek to annoy his Chachu.

He chuckles running out of the house as his Chachu is yelling at him from behind.

"Aru..." Aaruhi turns around and smiles seeing her mother standing at the door.

"Mumma.."

Ashika comes inside her room.

"Getting ready for work..."

Aaruhi nodded as she again turned to the mirror and applied lip balm. Ashika smiled proudly at her daughter before she picked up her black coat from the bed.

Walking to Aaruhi, she stops behind her and smiles lovingly as they look at each with a smile.

Ashika makes her wear her black coat and kiss her temple lovingly.

"We are so proud of you, bachcha,"

Aaruhi grinned and turned before hugging her Mumma.

"Love you so much my cute Mumma," she said and kissed Ashika's cheek.

Ashi chuckled and patted her back lightly.

"I love you too Mera Bachcha..."

They pull away from each other.

"Okay, Mumma I should leave now," Ashi nodded and give Aaruhi her handbag and car keys.

"Take care,.."

"You too Mumma...bye!!" saying Aaruhi walked out of the room.

Ashika sighs softly with a small soft smile on her face.

Then she started arranging Aaruhi's bedroom as it was messy.

While arranging clothes in Aaruhi's closet, her eyes fell on a brown diary between the clothes.

Ashika frowns and takes it in her hand. She wanted to take a look but then didn't want to disrespect her daughter's privacy. As she was about to place it back, something slipped from it.

She bent down and picked it up to see a picture. A picture of teenager Ryan.

Ashika smiled looking at Ryan innocent cute face but soon her smile turned into frown.

"What is Ryan's picture doing here?" she murmurs to herself.

Although her mind is giving her hints, she decided to ignore it.

She again placed the picture inside her diary and kept the diary back.

Ashika comes out of Aaruhi's room but her mind is lost somewhere.

"Should I talk about this with Arjun," she thought but then shook her head.

She decided to talk with Aaruhi to confirm her doubts. Whether whatever she is thinking is real or just a coincidence.

On the busy road of the city, a girl is running, slightly limping, like her life depends on it, which is true. Her clothes are dirty, stained with mud. Her face has a horrified expression as she is looking around. She is clueless about where she is and where she is going.

She felt her body breaking due to exhaustion and weakness. Slowly licking her dry lips, she turns to cross the road but a loud terrific scream left from her lips,

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

___________________________________

Thank you so much for reading.

Hope you all like the start.

And don't forget to VOTE N COMMENT.

See you soon

Bye bye
Take care

Lots of love💜