9.

Busy chatting with kids and girls after the dinner, Aaravi frowns looking at a new face. Trisha looked down feeling anxious under her gaze.

“Hi.." Trisha looked at her and saw her smiling at her.

She gives a nervous smile and greets back in a small voice.
“Sorry to make you uncomfortable. I saw you for the first time here, soo."

" It's fine,” Aaravi nodded.

"I am Aaravi…you?” She introduced herself to her.

"Trisha…”

"Nice name…” Trisha smiled at her compliment.

At the same time, Siya comes there and smiles at Trisha who returns with her small smile.

“So you both met…I was coming to introduce Trisha. She is such a sweet girl," Siya said sitting beside Trisha. Aaravi smiled.

"She came here a few days back. Your brother brought her here as she didn't have anyone here,” Aaravi frowned.

“Bhai??" Siya nodded and told her how Ryan met her.

"oh!...Trisha, don't worry, we all are here for you. You can stay here comfortably. And If you need anything just let Me or Nano know, okay,” Trisha nodded giving her thankful smile.

“Actually Aunty…I want a little help," Trisha nervously said looking at Siya.

“Yes, ask away dear…what is it?"

"I wanted to do a job, if you help me-” Siya held her hand and smiled.

"Sure, I would love to help you. Let's do one thing, meet me tomorrow in my office, hmm??” Trisha nodded happily and smiled at her, making Siya pat her head lovingly.

“Keep smiling like this, dear…" She said softly.

Trisha felt her love and warmth in her words as Siya smiled, looking at her affectionately.

Blinking her eyes, she comes to her senses and gives her forced smile.

Sitting beside each other and their backs resting against the tree, Ryan and Aaruhi just stay silent while waiting for some vehicle to pass so they could reach the city.

There is an air of hesitation and awkwardness around them making them go silent.

Aaruhi slightly looks at him, who has his eyes closed.

“What do we say to our family?" She softly asked, making him turn to her.

He sighs, rubbing his temple with his fingers.

“I don't know…" after this there is silence between them for a while before Aaruhi open her mouth,

"What is this marriage means for u?” Ryan stay quiet for a moment.

He slowly turn to face her who is looking at him hopefully,
“I don't know….” Aaruhi felt a pinch in her heart hearing his reply.

“But what I know is that marriage is not something to take as a play…at atleast for me," He said.

Aaruhi stares at him then smiles slightly which look sad.

"I am sorry.." she said softly, making Ryan confused as he frowned.

“You are forced to marr-"

"Aaruhi!!” he called in a stern tone as he cut her word.

She innocently looked at him, seeing his hard eyes.

“Why are you apologizing?…I know we were forced into this situation. And marrying you is my decision then I should be the one apologizing to you,…" She shook her head and held his hand.