22.

Ryan climb down the stairs while brushing his hair with his fingers to fix his morning messy hair. He looked around to find his wife who wasn’t in the room.

He checks the kitchen but she isn't there either. He frowned in confusion and walked out of the house. He shivers as the cold wind hits him.

At the same time, a melodious giggle fell in his ear along with the soft tinkling sound of anklet bells.

He walked in the beautiful lawn covered with soft fresh grass with mist and colorful flowers. He followed the sound and soon he saw his wife. Her back is facing him.

He frowns as she is talking in whispers to someone. He walks towards her and stands behind her but she is too lost to feel his presence.

“You are so so fluffy, cutie pie…Aren't you cold here, hmm?" She smiles while caressing a little white rabbit softly.

She giggles when it snuggles into her arms, rubbing its fur in her skin.

“Aren't you too adorable?" She lovingly said while patting it gently

Ryan smiles seeing her so soft and caring with the cute little creature.

With a wide smile, Aaruhi turned around and a scared scream left from her lips as Ryan was standing too close to her.

Ryan too flinches as she screams looking at him.

The rabbit also got scared and jumped from her hands and ran away after hearing her scream.

“Ryann!!" She looked at Ryan in disbelief with her palm pressed on her chest while breathing deeply.

“You scared me so badly. I almost died due to a heart attack.." she complains cutely and let out a huff after calming her heartbeats.

He gives her a sheepish look seeing her so scared.
“Sorry…I don't know you would be scared like this. Are you okay??" He asked her, feeling guilty for scaring her.

“Hmm…" she hummed and smiled slightly seeing his worried face.

"I am fine…” she said and looked around.

She frowned, not finding her little friend anywhere.
“My rabbit ran away,..." She said sadly then looked at Ryan with a sad face.

Ryan felt bad so he just pulled her towards him making her grasp softly.
“Forgive your husband, wifey.." he whispered in a soft yet deep voice.

Seeing her, looking at him with her innocent eyes he couldn't help but lightly place his lips on her cheek.

Aaruhi blinks her eyes and slowly a happy smile forms on her face as he likes lovingly peck her cheek.

“Your cheeks are so cold, Ruhi…" he said in concern as he took a step back to look at her face.

“Why are you outside in the early morning? It's freezing. Are you planning to fall sick, huh? Come let go inside… " he said in a scolding tone as if he was talking to some 5 kids.

Aaruhi opened her mouth to say something but before that he took her cold hand in his and started walking towards the house.

Aaruhi looked at their joint hands then at her husband with a small warm smile.

As they step inside the house, Ryan turn to her and said,
“Go sit near the fireplace..I am coming with our tea," Aaruhi nodded and walked into the living room while Ryan went inside the kitchen.

Aaruhi sat on the floor mat in front of the fireplace and covered her legs with a warm cozy blanket.

She took out her phone from her sweater pocket and played a slow romantic song. A beautiful smile formed on her face as she enjoyed the warmth in the cold weather while lost in her handsome husband's thoughts.