2.

Ryan got out of his car and rushed to the girl, lying on the road. 

He was driving when suddenly she came in front of her car. He absurdly pulls the brake, making the car stop with a screeching sound.

Ryan reached near her and sat beside her.

He heard her hissing and saw her trying to get up. He helped her to sit and looked at her worriedly.

“Are you okay? I am so sorry…” He asked in his gentle voice, making the girl look at him as she turned toward him. 

“Are you hurt somewhere?” Ryan again asked when she kept looking at him silently.

He realizes she may be in a state of shock due to what happened to her a few minutes ago. 

“Let me help you. Where are you going? I can drop,” he asked politely.

“My b..ag, where is it?” suddenly she murmured to herself and started looking around for it. 

Ryan saw her hastily searching for something with a pale face. Tears started rolling down her face.

“What are you looking for? I will help you,” she turn to hum hearing his soft voice and said in her broken voice,

“My bag…it has my important things,” 

Ryan also looked around then finally found her bag under her car hood. He gave it to her. 

“Thank you, sir…thank you so much,” she said to him, hugging her small bag to chest.

“Are you okay? Actually suddenly you came in front of car-” 

“oh!! I am so sorry…I -I was lost and didn't know where I was going, I am very sorry for causing you trouble,” The girls keep apologizing to him as she looks guilty for bothering him.

“It's okay…but are you hurt somewhere due to a sudden fall?” 

“I a..am fine, …” she whispered, not meeting his eyes.

“Where are you going?” she looks up at him and blink her eyes innocently as she frowns in confusion.

“I can drop you if you want. Where do you want me to drop you?” he asked respectfully, to not make her feel uncomfortable.

She bit her lips and looked down at her hands. She closes her eyes to hide her tears,

“I don't know,” she said in a low voice as she glanced at Ryan.

“Huh?”

“I mean I don't know anything about this city. I am new here. I am lost… '' she meekly said, clenching her dupatta tightly.

Ryan look at her for a second and said,

“Do you have any phone number,...” she shook her head as she looked at him with tears of eyes.

“Address? Do you have the address of the place you wanted to go?” she again shook her head which made him groan internally.

He looks at his watch to see he is late for his meeting and then looks at the girl in front of him. 

“Come with me,” He said as he walked to his car and opened the passenger door for her. 

The lady blink her eyes as she looks at him, not knowing what to do. 

“Don’t be scared. You can trust me. My Ma works in an NGO. I am going to drop you there. You can stay there if you want or my mother and team will help you if you need any kind of help,” he told her in his calm voice.