14.

After a week,

The Roy house is in chaos as only three days left before Ryan and Aaruhi's wedding festivities start.

"Ruhaan Ji, did you talk to a jeweler?" Siya asked Ruhaan who was checking the guest list.
He looked up at Siya and said,
"I talked to him, he will come by evening with samples and the catalog," Siya nodded and walked out of the room to see other work.

As she was passing through the hallway, she saw Ryan coming out of the room, ready to leave for the office.

She mentally sighs at her son and walks to him,
"Ryan,"

Ryan turned hearing her voice and smiled at her. As she comes near him, he hugs her and kisses her cheek making Siya smile. She lovingly pats his back before they pull back.

"Ryan, now take a leave. It's your wedding in a week and here instead of enjoying it, you are working," she said not happy with his decision.

"I will take leave after my meeting on Wednesday.." Siya glares at him making him chuckle. He softly pinches her cheek playfully.

"You really need a good beating, stubborn boy. You know I feel bad for my sweet daughter-in-law...my poor Aaru," she said with a dramatic sigh.

"Seriously Ma, you already started siding with her. You forget your son so soon," Siya nodded her head smiling sweetly.

Ryan pouted at her making her chuckle at his drama.

"Stop acting. Come I will serve your breakfast,"

They started walking towards the kitchen with Ryan wrapping his arms around his mother's shoulder.

"Did you talk to Aaru?" Ryan frowns looking at her Ma. Taking a bite of toast, he asked,
"For what?"

Siya gives her disbelief look and then huffs seeing him clueless.
"Beta ji, you both are married and now again going to get married. You should talk with each other ...you know some lovey-dovey stuff and ask her about her day and well-being," Ryan coughed hearing her and looking embarrassed.

Siya mentally palmed herself seeing him blushing and smiling.

"What is the need of all this, Ma? Also, she will be staying with us after a few days. Let her enjoy and spend time with her family," he told her to escape from this and made excuses.

Siya narrows her eyes at him. He smiled sweetly at her and stood from the chair.
"Okay, I am leaving now. Bye, my beautiful Ma. Love you," saying he runs out of the house.

Siya looks at him disappearing from her sight. She chuckled at him before she went back to her work.

Aaruhi is playing with Abheer in her room while Aaravi is showing her lehenga designs.

"Aaravi, you choose whatever you like. I am getting confused and every design seems very beautiful to me. You select for me," Aaravi looks at her and sighs dramatically.

"Wah! What a match! Both husband and wife are the same. No one wants to choose their wedding outfit by themself. Now trouble me only, " she murmured loudly letting Aaruhi hear her.

Aaruhi chuckled at her and said,
"Stop whining. And silently look at the designs and don't disturb me and my baby," Aaravi made an annoyed face earning a loud laugh from Aaruhi.

Aaruhi started playing with Abheer while Aaruhi looked through the website to select the dress for Aaruhi and Aaravi.

"Di..." Suddenly Aaravi calls making Aaruhi hum as she is busy with Abheer.

"Did you and Bhai choose any honeymoon destination?" Aaruhi snaps at her with wide eyes while Aaravi looks at her for the answer, with a serious face.

Aaruhi became shy and felt her cheeks heating up.

"You both didn't talk about this, right?" Aaravi understands, seeing her expression.

"What is the need for-"

"Arrey!! Of course, It is needed, Didu. I will myself arrange the honeymoon for you both because if It will not going to happen if leave on you guys," Aaravi told her and instantly started searching for romantic honeymoon destinations.

"Aaravi seriously, it's not needed. I mean..what will we do there?" Aaravi gives her an exaggerated look like she is crazy.

"Didu yaar, seriously...What do couples do on their honeymoon? Of course, they spend sweet time with each other and make lov-"

"Stop right there, Aaravi!!! Please.." Aaravi chuckles, looking at her red face.

"Didu, looking at your face now I am really waiting for your first night," Aaravi teased her playfully wiggling her eyebrows and giggle.

Suddenly Aaruhi went blank and gulped thinking about their first night after the wedding.
"Oh God!! I never think about it. Shit!" Her breath turns heavy and her heartbeat fastens.

She comes out of her wild thoughts hearing a loud laugh from Aaravi,
"Didu, are you really imagining your first night? God!! You are so cute," She said giggling at her.

Aaruhi fake glares at her and throws a cushion through her,
"Shut up, Avi. And go do some work instead of running your mind in stupid things,"

Aaravi laughs running towards the door and seeing Aaruhi ready to throw another pillow at her.
"I know very well, internally you are bubbling with excitement and happiness thinking about it. Like how you both will be all alone in a room-"

"Aaravi!!!" Aaravi runs out of the room while laughing.

Aaruhi huffs and then touches her cheeks which are literally burning and turn deep red in shyness.

Suddenly a cute giggle fell in her ears. She looks in front to see Abheer giggle clapping his hands happily.

"Your mumma is really crazy. And she really deserves a good beating. Right?" She said softly, pulling Abheer up.

Abheer smiled widely and cupped her face with his tiny palms before placing his lips on her nose.

Aaruhi laughed as he started sulking and licking her nose and cooing happily.

Ryan stepped out of the elevator as he reached his floor. He saw the floor was empty and silent as usual. He makes his way towards his office while looking through his phone.

"Good morning Ryan," he looked up hearing an unfamiliar voice, and saw Trisha behind the reception table.

He smiles at her and greets back,
"Good morning, Trisha. All the best for your first day," She smiled brightly at him.

"Thank you," Ryan nodded and resumed his walk towards his office.

She smiles looking at his back.

Ryan sat on his chair and got busy with his work.

After a while, he remembers something. Taking his phone, he opens the contact list. His gaze fell on Aaruhi's name on the screen. His finger roams above her name, feeling slightly nervous. Taking a look and breath and gives himself a nod.
"Just do it, Ryan,"

As he was about to touch her name, he heard a knock before the door opened slightly by his PA. He switch off the screen.

"Sir, the team is waiting for you in the meeting hall," he informed him.

Sliding his phone in his pocket, he stood up and went out followed by his PA.

_____________________________________

Thank you so much for reading.

How is it??

Hope it is good.

Don't forget to VOTE N COMMENT.

See you all

Bye bye

Take care

Lots of love💜