24

Laying on the bed, covered with a soft blanket, with their hands intertwined, Aaruhi and Ryan are enjoying the movie.

Aaruhi smiles looking at their hand then looks at Ryan who has his focus on the screen. Feeling content and solace in her heart, she leaned her head on his shoulder and snuggled into his warmth with a sigh softly before turning her gaze on the screen where the movie is going on.

Ryan glanced at her and seeing her eyes in front, he smiled slightly.

Aaruhi chuckle while watching movie,
“This is so funny, Rya-" she halted in the middle, looking at Ryan's closed eyes as he was sleeping while hugging her. His arm is resting on her waist and his head is leaning on her
shoulder. They were so engrossed in the movie that they didn't notice when they came into a cuddling
position.

A small smile of admiration formed on her face looking at his peaceful and innocent face. She lightly touches his cheek with his palm and lovingly caresses his cheek with his thumb.
Her smile widens as her fingers trace his facial features.
“You are so beautiful…" she murmured to herself as her gaze fixed on his face.

She moves a little closer to him while her fingers gently move from his jawline to his lower lips. She gulped feeling her heartbeats turning fast looking at his lips. Unconsciously she licks her own lick then bites them. Her eyes move to his close eyes and suddenly she smiles cutely before softly blowing air on his face.

Ryan frowns in his sleep, making Aaruhi bite her lips to control herself from grinning.
Suddenly she gasp in surprise when Ryan tighten his hold on her waist and hide his face in her neck in his sleep while murmuring,
“Don’t,Ruhii…"

Aaruhi blinks her eyes in shock before she slowly turns her face to look at him. He is peacefully
sleeping while snuggling his face in her neck making her breathing stop for a moment. Her body remains still for a while before she finally relaxes under him.

You will be a death for me, Ryan" she whispered then smiled looking at him.

Her hand moved to his hair and softly started caressing his silky hair.
“Thank you for coming into my life…" she said in a love filled voice before kissing his forehead softly.

She stares at his face lovingly, adoring his innocent face. And like this she doesn't know when she fell asleep.

Next day

It is early in the morning when Ryan opens his eyes lazily. Feeling weight on him, he slowly looks down and instantly a sleepy smile comes on his face as he finds his beautifully adorable wife snuggling to him like a baby. She is almost laying on him with her face hiding in his neck and arms around his midriff. Her hair strands are beautifully sprawling on his chest and few on her face.

He lightly brushes them away from her face only for him to skip a beat, finding her face glowing with any makeup with a slight tint of blush on her cheeks and nose.
“So beautiful…" he whispered as his thumb lightly gazed at her pink cheek.

He couldn't stop himself from placing a light kiss on her soft red cheek. He let out a small chuckle when Aaruhi smiled in her sleep and sigh softly.

“Cute…" he thought looking at her.
After admiring his gorgeous sleeping wife, he turned around to see the morning sky and carefully sat up after making Aaruhi sleep on the mattress.

He slowly steps down from the bed without disturbing Aaruhi's and shivers, feeling cold.
He look at the Aaruhi to find her cutely snuggling into warm blanket.
He removes the blanket only for Aaruhi to let out a sleepy whine.
“It's cold, Mummaa…" she murmured, trying to cover herself with a blanket.