10.

“Morning, Mumma…" Ashika startled as suddenly Abhimanyu hugged her from behind.

“You scared me, Abhi.."
Ashika gives him a playful angry look to which he just grins and quickly kisses her cheek making her smile.

“What is for breakfast??" He asked after taking a seat beside his father who was busy reading the newspaper while sipping his tea.

“Gobhi Paratha and Poha, What do you want?"

"Poha…” Ashika serves him along with a cup of masala tea.

“Where is Aaravi??" She asked him.

“She and Abheer are still sleeping as we had come late last night,” she nodded in understanding.

“Then Aaru must be sleeping as well,…" she said as she sat beside Arjun, opposite to Abhi.

Abhi frowned at her.

“Why??" Ashika looked at him.

"She was with you guys last night, na..”

“What?! No, she was not with us, Mumma. I thought she was with you all," Now Arjun looks at him with a worried look.

Ashika turns to Arjun in fear.

“Arjun…"

"Relax Ashi, she is an adult and mature. Don't worry, she must be in office,” Arjun assures her while he himself is feeling a little anxious and worried for his princess.

“I will call in the office to find out," Abhi said and dial Aaruhi's assistant.

Abhi turn to his father and shake his head,
“Di is not there. In fact, she wasn't in the office since she went for investigation in some village," this makes Ashika more anxious and scared for her daughter's well being.

In a while, there is chaos in the whole Agnihotri house.

Abhi is talking to the police commissioner in the corner while Arjun and Aaravi try to console Ashika who is on the verge of an anxiety attack.

They didn't tell Jaiveer and Pallavi yet and also they went to their farmhouse for a day out.

“Mumma, please don't cry…Didu will be okay," Aaravi said softly rubbing her palm with her's.

Aaravi looked toward Abhi who was looking angry and worried as he was talking on the phone.

Suddenly her attention went to her son who was smiling looking ahead before he started crawling hurriedly making her look in front.

Her eyes went wide looking at Aaruhi and her brother standing at the entrance.

“Didu.." she whispered, making Ashika and Arjun look at her before following her gaze.

Abhi stops talking as he looks at them. He hung up the call.

“Aaru…" Ashika said as her heart felt at peace finally.

Aaruhi looked at them with teary eyes and started walking inside while limping. Ryan looks at her slowly walking inside. He wanted to hold her but he stopped himself in front of her family.

Arjun hurriedly walked to his daughter and took her in his embrace.
“Aaru…" He let out a sigh of relief.

Aaruhi tightly wraps her arms around him snuggling into his chest and a few tears roll down her eyes.

Abhi also stands beside his father looking at his sister with concern, seeing her tears. Then he turned to Ryan with the same concerned look seeing his forehead wrapped with bandage.