3.

Parking her car, Aaruhi steps out of her car. Carrying her handbag and black coat, she was about to go inside when her eyes fell on a familiar car behind her car.

Her heart skips a bear realizing whose car is this. A small smile formed on her face before she walked inside the mansion. 

“Baa..baaa!!” she heard Abheer calling her, making her chuckle. She smiles brightly and picks up 8-month-old Abheer and smooches his face.

“How is my baby?” she asked in a baby voice while walking toward the living area.

Abheer grin showing his two teeth and squeal hugging her neck tightly. She laughs at his excitement and hugs him close to her chest.

Everyone turns toward her, hearing her and Abheer laughing. Ryan who was sitting with Arjun also looked at her and smiled.

She sat beside her mother and placed Abheer on her lap.

“I was waiting for you, Aaru,” Arjun said, making her frown.

“Why Papa?” she asked.

“Ryan is facing some problems and needs legal help. But I am already busy with some ongoing cases…” she nodded in understanding. 

“Sure…Let me know when you are free, we can then discuss the case,” she said to Ryan with her heart beating wildly inside her chest.

Ryan nodded, giving his charming smile.

“Mammaama!!!…” Suddenly Abheer screams happily clapping his hands making Ryan chuckle. 

Aaruhi stares at Ryan then looks down at Abheer. 

“Can I hold him?” Aaruhi nodded and gave Abheer to Ryan. She stares at him as he plays with Abheer making him squeal.

Ashika notices her daughter’s gaze on Ryan. 

“Bhai, leave after dinner,” Aaravi said after a while. 

“Some other time, doll…” Ryan said while caressing Abheer's head gently as he was sleepy.

“I am not listening to anything, Ryan. You are not going anywhere without having dinner,” Ashika said in a fake stern tone making Aaravi grin and nodded while Aaruhi smiled. 

Ryan give her puppy eyes but Ashika ignore and turn to Aaruhi,

“Aaru bachcha, come help me in preparing dinner,” Aaruhi nodded.

“I will help you, Mumma. Let Didu rest for sometime, she just come from work,” 

“It's fine, Aaravi. Don't worry, I will help, Mumma. You just rest and talk with him. Mumma, I am coming after changing my clothes,” Ashika nodded. 

Aaruhi went to her room while Ashika walked inside the kitchen leaving both sister and brother to spend some time together.

“Bhai, give him to me. I will put him in his bed,” Aaravi said as Abheer fall asleep in Ryan’s lap while playing.

“Let him be. I rarely get time with my baby. Let me spend some time with him,” Ryan said as he lovingly gazed at his cute nephew and smiled, finding a slight reflection of his sister in him.

“Ma told me you agreed to marry and settle down, ” Ryan rolled his eyes and looked at her to see his sister’s eyes shining with a teasing look.

“She is my mother for a reason, doll.. ” this made Aaravi giggle and she nodded totally, agreeing with her brother.

“So…you have someone in your mind…” She asked, looking at him excitedly. 

“No,” he said while lightly stroking Abheer’s arm.