12.

“Jaiveer ji, after looking into their horoscope, there are two auspicious dates for the wedding. One is after two weeks and another one is after 3 months," The priest said.

Jaiveer nodded at him then turned to everyone for opinion. But anyone could say anything Aaravi jump in and said,
“Dadu, I think after two weeks, is perfect for a wedding. I mean they are already married then why to delay..right Dadi," She said then turned to Priya.

Aaruhi who is sitting beside Ryan silently look up at Aaravi and thought,
"She is more excited than me..this girl,”

Priya nodded in agreement with Aaravi.
“I think Aaravi is right. What say Ashi, Siya?"

"Priya Ma, if it is up to me then I would take Aaru home, right away,” Aaravi grinned at her Ma while Ashi also smiled in agreement.

And finally It was decided that Aaruhi and Ryan's wedding will take place after two weeks in Agnihotri's farmhouse.

Aaruhi smiled when Aaravi sat beside her and lightly hit her shoulder in a teasing way.
“My Didu is going to be a bride and then finally my dear Bhabhi…" she teases making Aaruhi blush.

Ryan looked at her and felt satisfied for some reason seeing her smiling and blushing as Aaravi was teasing her with something.

“How about we do a little Roka now," Priya suggested.

Everyone happily agreed and then Siya began the ritual.

She put a red, net embroidered dupatta over Aaruhi's head. Then put a sindoor tilak in between her eyebrows. She then gave her a golden bangle that she was wearing and then fed her a sweet.

“Welcome to the family, bachcha. Always stay happy, " Aaruhi smile at her. Siya kissed her forehead lovingly,making Aaruhi happy as she got another mother in her mother in law.

After Siya, Ruhaan come and bless her placing his hand on her head,
“God bless beta," he lovingly said.

Aaruhi smile and about to bent to touch his feet but Ruhaan stop her,
"Don't touch my feet, bachche. You are our daughter and daughter doesnt touch feet,” he told her softly, smiling at her. Aaruhi nodded, feeling emotional suddenly.

Arjun and Ashika smile and feel really happy and content, seeing the love their precious daughter is receiving from her new family. There is nothing they want more now.

Ryan smiles then looks at Aruhi who has a content smile on her face. Seeing his parent's love for her and her parents' hopeful expression, he promised himself to always cherish Aaruhi and their relationship. He can't break so many hearts and hope. He knows very well, Aaruhi deserves the best and all the happiness of this world. He will try his best to give her everything she wants and desires. He will never let her beautiful and heartwarming smile ever fade away.

Suddenly Aaruhi turned to him, feeling his gaze making him snap back from his thoughts. But for some reason he couldn't look away from her face which was literally glowing in happiness.

Aaruhi feels shy under his gaze.

She moves her eyes down, not able to keep up with his constant stare and slowly tucks her hair strand in nervousness.

Ryan looked at her amusingly and smiled, seeing her so shy just with his stare.

But suddenly he realized what he was doing a few seconds ago. 
“What is happening to me??" He thought mentally hitting his head.

Siya hugs Ashika who has happy tears in her eyes. Ashika hug her back and said,
“My kids are so blessed to have you and Ruhaan as their parents,"

Siya pull back and reply,
"My Aaravi and Ryan are equally blessed to have you all, Di. And Abhi and Aaruhi are my own children,” Ashika smiled at her.