11.

Feeling a gentle touch on her face, Aaruhi let out a soft sigh and smiled in her sleep.

“Aaru,..." She heard a soft loving voice of her mother.

“Wake up, Jaan," let out a low hmm, she leaned into her touch as she was caressing her hair.

After a while, Aaruhi slowly opens her eyes and slowly blink them to clear her view.

She looks around in daze feeling sleepy and finds herself in her room with dim lights around her.

She is feeling weak and sleepy and her body is aching. She groaned slightly while trying to sit on the bed.

Suddenly the door opened, making her look up. She smiles seeing her mother. Ashika gave her a loving smile as she walked near her with a tray in her hands.

“So my sleeping beauty is finally up," Ashika said, placing the tray on the side before sitting on the bed.

"How are you feeling??” Aaruhi pouted and shook her head.

“Tired...”

Ashika touches her forehead and sighs.
“Don't worry, you will be okay. It's just a little fever, bachcha," She softly said and patted her cheek.

"I bring soup for you. Just finish it then have your medicines,” Aaruhi nodded weakly.

Ashika started feeding her slowly.
“Mumma…" Aaruhi call her to which Ashika look at her face and nodded while feeding her soup,
“Yes…"

"Won't you ask me where I was and wha- ” she timidly asked looking into her mother's face.

"I know, Aaru…in fact, everyone knows,” hearing this Aaruhi's eyes widened in shock and muttered in a small voice,
“Means everything!?"

Ashika looks at her face and smiles saying
"Yeah everything!”

Noticing her smile, Aaruhi blinks her eyes feeling nervous.

“Ryan told us…" Ashika said after placing the half empty bowl aside.

She look at Aaruhi and suddenly look sad,
"Both of you have to go through so much. I am so sorry, bachcha…”

Aaruhi quickly hold her palm in between her hands and shake her head,
“I am alright and in front of you, Mumma. Please don't stress yourself," she assured her, then placed a kiss on her hand, making Ashika smile.

Aaruhi smiles brightly looking at her.
“Just keep smiling like this. Your beautiful smile fills our heart," Ashika kisses her forehead and closes her eyes for a moment before moving back.

Aaruhi smiled then her eyes fell on her father who was standing at the door looking at her with love filled eyes.

“Papa…" she whispered.

Ashika turned back and saw Arjun coming towards them.

"How is my princess now??" He asked, sitting on the chair beside the bed.

“Just little tired,..” Arjun nodded.

"Did you have your medicines...” he asked her.

"Not yet…”

"Arjun, give her medicine. I am coming after placing dishes in the kitchen,” Arjun nodded and Ashika walked out of the room.

After giving her medicines, Arjun noticed his daughter who was not looking at him but playing with his fingers absentmindedly.

“Aaru…look at me," He softly asked her. Aaruhi bites her lips while still not looking up.

“I am sorry, Papa…" she whispered, her eyes turning teary.