25.

“Heyy my baby….are you missing Bua!?" Abheer giggles, clapping his hand looking at Aaruhi on the screen.

Aaruhi smiles and chuckles at him.
"Don't worry, I will be back soon to my little cupcake,” She lovingly said, making Abheer bobble his head cutely.

“Don't worry, Didu. Just enjoy your honeymoon. And My Abheer will be happier if you give him a cute little sibling, haina baby?! " Aaravi said from behind Abheer giving Aaruhi a teasing smile.

Aaruhi gasps at her words, feeling her cheek burning hot and her whole face literally resembling a red tomato.

“What are you both talking about?" Suddenly Ryan comes to the balcony and stands behind Aaruhi.

He smiles seeing Abheer babbling in his baby language. Aaruhi looked at him by turning slightly towards him and saw him really close to her making her heart skip a beat.

“How is my little fighter? Abheer…" Abheer looks at him and grins cutely showing his two tiny teeth.

Aaruhi looks back at the screen and smiles brightly.

"Hello Bhai….” Aaravi said.

"Hello to My big baby…” he teases making Aaravi scowl at him playfully.

Aaruhi giggles seeing her fake glaring at Ryan.
“Bhaii!!!" Now Ryan let out a little laughter seeing her expected reaction.

“Okay okay…how is everyone??" He asked her and unconsciously wrapped his arms around Aaruhi's waist making her look at him to see him looking at the phone with a smile as he talked to Aaravi.

Aaruhi felt butterflies fluttering in her tummy making her inside tickle. She slightly bites her lips and controls her smile at the feeling of his warmth.

“Where is Abhi??" Aaruhi blinked her eyes, coming back to her senses, and looked at Aaravi on screen while trying her best not to blush.

“Manyu is in the study with Dadu…” Aaravi informed hugging Abheer to her chest as he was feeling sleepy.

“Abheer is sleepy, Bhai. I will call later, okay,” Ryan nodded while Aaruhi smiled at her.

They ended the call.

As they hang up, Aaruhi leans against his chest placing her hand above his hands that are locked around her waist.

They stay like this enjoying being in each other embrace in silence while gazing at the moon.

Aaruhi has a smile on her face as she loves this feeling, this moment. It feels like a dream to her.

Ryan gazed at her beautiful glowing face under the moonlight and felt himself getting lost in her beauty.

Aaruhi suddenly looks at him, slightly turning her face while he is busy staring at her.

They froze and stared into each other's eyes with passion and their unknown and unsaid emotions.

Suddenly a soft gush of cold air passed through them. Aaruhi smiles seeing his silky hair fall on his forehead giving him a boyish look.

Aaruhi forwards her arms and lightly brushes his hair from his forehead. Ryan closes his eyes and leans towards her gentle touch.

But suddenly his eyes snap open feeling her soft lips on the side of his lips. He looks at Aaruhi to find her looking at him with a beautiful smile.

They share intense eye contact for a second before Aaruhi's gaze flicks to his lips before looking back at his eyes.

“May I?…" She whispers in her sweet voice ever so softly making Ryan's heart skip a beat.

He looks at her eyes which are staring at his eyes innocently, waiting for his approval. He chuckled softly, finding her looking so adorable and innocent at that moment.