30.

“Ruhi…" Aaruhi blinks her eyes hearing Ryan's voice.

Opening her sleepy eyes, she saw Ryan sitting in front of her. He smiles at her and caresses her face gently.

“Eat something then you can sleep back," he said to her.

Aaruhi sat on the bed as he helped her, holding her hands.

"What time is it??” she asked.

"8 pm….” he told her, making her eyes widen.

“Why didn't you wake me up?? God I have been sleeping for so long.." 

"Relax, Ruhi…” he said, holding her face in his palms, making her look at him. Her frown eyebrows relax seeing his soft expression.

“Why are you getting so stressed, love? Also your body needs rest. Stop stressing, okay," He softly said while gazing his thumb lightly on her cheek.

"But Ryan-” he stopped her, placing his thumb on her lips.

"No but or if…first have your dinner then we can talk,” saying, he took the tray from the side table and placed it on the bed.

Aaruhi looks at the tray to see her favorite mushroom curry and Jeera rice. She looks up at Ryan and smiles.

“Aaravi told me you love mushroom curry and rice," he told her while mixing curry with rice.

She is smiling and staring at him feeling so blessed to have him.

Ryan forwards a bite near her lips making her eat. She felt her heart filled with warmth as she chewed the food. It tasted more delicious today. 

Unknown to her, tears filled her eyes at his care.

Ryan looks to feed her again but frowns in worry seeing her tears.

“What happened?? Is it spicy??" He asked to shake her head and blink back her tears.

"It is too good,” she whispered emotionally.

Ryan saw her smiling.

"Then why are these tears??” he asked, bringing a spoon near her lips. She takes the bite and moves her head side to side.

"I won't tell you,” she said with her mouth full and grin.

Ryan chuckled softly at her.

"Did you have your dinner??” Aaruhi asked him to give him a glass after she drank water.

“Hmm…" he hummed and placed the plate in the tray aside.

“You can rest now…I have some work. I will be in the study room, okay??" Aaruhi nodded with a small smile.

Ryan kisses her head, making her smile widely. 

“Call me if you need anything…" he said after giving a small gentle perk on her lips.

She nodded while blushing. Ryan smiled at her reaction and walked out of the room taking a tray with him.

Aaruhi bites her lower lips, stopping herself from smiling widely. 

“Oww!!!" Suddenly she clutched her stomach feeling cramp. 

"I hate periods…” she mutters in anger and pain before lying on the bed.

Around midnight, the door of their  bedroom opened slowly. Ryan steps inside quietly and closes the door behind. But suddenly a frown appeared on his face, seeing the bed empty.

His eyes went to the washroom. Placing his files on the table, he was about to check on her but stopped in his way seeing the balcony door open. 

As the curtain flew due to wind, his eyes caught a figure of his wife, sitting on the swing outside.