27.

Opening her eyes slowly, Aaruhi finally wakes up from her deep sleep. She let out a groan as she slightly moved, feeling her body muscles aching. She is feeling exhausted even after sleeping.

Suddenly she went still and slowly looked down at herself. Sudden heat rushed through her body and her cheeks turned red and hot.

She looks beside her and frowns, not finding Ryan. She slowly sat up on the bed, holding the blanket to her chest.

She looks at the door hearing the lock unlocking before it opens and comes inside Ryan.

She felt shy when he stopped for a moment and stared at her.

Ryan looks at her and gulps hard seeing her bare shoulders in front of his eyes before moving his eyes on her face. He smiled, seeing her red shy face.

Walking towards her, he sat on the bed in front of her and leaned near her face.

“Good morning, beautiful…" he lovingly said and kissed her cheek.

Aaruhi tightly holds the blanket on her chest and smiles at his affection.

“Good morning…" she replies in her soft voice, trying to hide her shyness from him.

“Are you okay??" Ryan asked with a slightly concerned tone as his eyes fell on the red marks of his teeth on her neck, collarbone and shoulder.

His fingers gently touch her shoulder and caresses the red mark with his thumb, feeling guilty for doing this to her. His love bites are shining all over her milky smooth skin.

Aaruhi notices his eyes and sigh seeing guilt and worry in his eyes.

“I am fine…don't worry," she assured him with a bright smile, making him look at her.

He stared at her face, seeing her glowing and her heartwarming smile really warmed his heart.

“Go freshen up quickly till I set our breakfast, hmm?" He said to which Aaruhi nodded, giving him a small smile.

Aaruhi then realizes how she will go as she is completely bare.

She bites her lips and looks at Ryan who frowns, seeing her nervous.

“Is there any problem?" Ryan asked her

Aaruhi nodded.

"I am not wearing anything…so-"

“Wait…" he said, nodding at her and walking inside the closet.

Aaruhi towards a closer door and soon Ryan comes back with a comfortable oversize hoodie.

“You can wear this while I will go and fill the tub with warm water. You will feel better,” He said, placing the hoodie beside and kissed her head before he walked inside the bathroom.

A big smile formed on her face at his care. She grinned, shaking her head lightly before she wore the hoodie which belonged to her loving husband.

She takes a deep breath taking in his perfume and bites her lips as suddenly the image of last appeared in her eyes.

She comes out of her dreamland hearing the door opening and turns to see Ryan coming out of the bathroom.

She removes the blanket revealing her long leg as the hoodie is covering her till her upper thigh. Ryan looks at her in his forest green hoodie and smiles, finding her looking ravishing and cute at the same time.

Aaruhi slowly steps down feeling slightly uncomfortable in her lower region. And suddenly she lets out a small hiss, holding her lower abdomen with a first step she takes making Ryan run to her and hold her.