4.

Sitting inside his car, Samrat fumes in anger seeing Aaruhi in Ryan's car and smiling at him.

His hold tightened on the steering, feeling anger bubbling inside him. His eyes turn red and dark.

Taking his phone, he dialed a number and said,

"I have very important work for you..." he said darkly.

Aaruhi was enjoying the cold wind as they were driving through the deserted area surrounded by a small forest. A peaceful smile is there on her face when she glances beside to see Ryan driving keeping his gaze in front.

She admires his side profile with a soft look in her eyes and feels her heartbeat fasten suddenly.

"Stop staring at me like this Aaruhi," he suddenly said and glanced at her, slowing down the speed of the car.

Aaruhi was shocked and blinked her eyes, feeling heat creeping down her face. Staring at him innocently, she gulped seeing him smirking.

Her heart skips a beat as he looks sexy while smirking.

Suddenly she flinched as he placed his hand over her hand on her thigh. She couldn't help but bite her lips, feeling butterflies in her belly when he lightly brushed his fingers on her knuckle before intertwining their fingers together.

A shy and beautiful smile formed on her face as she stared at their hand. She slowly moved her gaze to his face and smiled.

"Aren't our hands looking beautiful together?" He asked softly.

She nodded slowly while smiling heartily,

"It's beautiful..." she breathed out as her heart filled with pure bliss.

Ryan smiles charmingly, almost taking her breath away.

Before she could admire his smile more, suddenly she felt her body jerk forward with force, making her smile drop, and a scream left her lips in fear. Her eyes close tightly ready to embrace the impact.

Suddenly she felt an arm holding her from front before she could hit her face on the dashboard and hurt herself.

Opening her eyes, she quickly turns to Ryan who is looking at her in worry.

"Are you okay??" He asked softly, looking concerned for her.

Aaruhi gulped before nodding her head slowly. Taking a deep breath, she turns her gaze in front as Ryan suddenly pulls the brake of the car.

Ryan also turns to the front with a hard gaze and glares at the black car which suddenly comes in front of their car and stops there.

Aaruhi frowned, realizing she was daydreaming just now.

Ryan honks a few times for the car to give him a side but it stays unmoved. Opening the window, he shouts,

"Excuse me!! You are blocking our path!!"

He let out a groan in frustration and honked again.

"Let me see," Aaruhi said and was about to go out but stopped when Ryan held her wrist.

"I am going," saying he got down and went near the car.

Suddenly the doors of the car open and a few men come out of it.

Ryan looked at them and said,

"You are blocking the way,"

They just shared a look before one of them smirked and went back to the car before coming back with a hockey stick.

Ryan has his face on the other side so he couldn't see him coming with a stick.

But Aaruhi saw this and her eyes widened in fear. She quickly comes out of the car while screaming,