11. 1. Extra of FNTE

Ryan's adoption story.

“He isn't talking to anyone, Siya? It's worrying me, now," Pratibha said(Siya's mother).

Siya sighs looking at the little boy sitting under the tree silently while other children are playing around happily.

He came here two days ago. Poor boy lost his parents in a road accident. Not having any guardian, his fate brought him here.

Her heart hurts for this little innocent soul. His cute yet gloomy face pained her.

She saw him looking at the kids playing silently.

Taking a deep breath, she walked to him and sat beside him making him look at her.

Siya smiles at him but he just stares at her face for a moment before turning to the front.

“How are you, Riyu?!" As she said this, he snapped his head towards her and blinked his eyes.

Siya panicked seeing his big eyes started watering.
“What happened, bachcha?? Why are you crying, Riy-"

“No!!! I am not your Riyu!! I’m my Mum's Riyu!! No one's Riyu!!!” He said crying badly.

Siya felt emotional seeing him like this and a few tears rolled down her eyes.
“I am sorry…" she whispered looking at him but he just stood up and ran inside taking a small piece of cloth in his hand.

Siya watches him running inside while wiping his tears. She sniffed back her own tears seeing the pain that boy suffered at this tender age.

“Ma, I am leaving," Siya said, coming out of her office.

Pratibha nodded, smiling at her. Siya hugged her and was about to walk out when she suddenly stopped and looked at Pratibha.
“Has Ryan slept?" She asked.

"Yes but he didn't have his dinner properly??”

Siya walked inside the room where few kids are sleeping peacefully. She looks at them with a warm smile and kisses their forehead softly.

Standing beside Ryan's bed, she stares at his peaceful face and smiles. Her eyes fell on the cloth piece he was holding in his fist.

It was his mother's dupatta which he bought with him and since then he never let it go. He always keeps it with him all the time.

Siya lightly caresses his cheek and smiles when he sighs softly at her touch.

“I wish I could take away your pain, champ," She whispered then kissed his head.

Covering him properly, she smiled at his sleeping form and went out of the room.

“Who is me, Ma??"  Siya chuckles hearing the cute voice of her baby as someone closes her eyes from behind.

She smiled as she touched the hand that belonged to her dear husband.

“Hmm..Pratibha Ma??" Siya said as she pretended to think who was behind her.

“No!”

“Hmm, is it Kriti Chachi,"

She heard a giggle from her daughter.

"Nope!”

"Then who is it??” Siya said with a dramatic sigh.

“Ma!! It's me Aaravi,"

Siya turns to them as Ruhaan removes his hand from her eyes.

“Surprise!!" Ruhaan and Aaravi exclaim, making Siya chuckle at them.