The City of Mizuru

"We're here!"

Aqua cheered and stuck her head out of the window to get a better view of the headquarters to her sect.

Alcanretia, the city most famous for its hot springs. As well as-

"Kazuma, I decided to enter the city to protect you and Wiz from the Axis Cultists. By my nindo, I will defend you both with my life. I'm sorry for what you're about to go through."

Naruto stated and placed a firm hand on Kazuma's shoulder. His friend had no idea what he was getting himself into, and Aqua's continuous acts of deception, coupled with the events of the past two days had been enough to solidify the adventurer's desire for a "vacation".

The poor fellow...

"Why are you looking at me with that pitiful expression? No matter how crazy you make out the Axis Order to be, they can't all be as bad as Aqua and Cecily. Also, hot springs."

Kazuma responded and smacked the shinobi's hand off his shoulder. That's right! His relaxing vacation was about to begin!

As the caravan units came to a stop in a clearing, the group could see a long bridge which stretched across a large body of spring water that eventually led to the city's entrance.

The group stepped out of the carriage and stretched after their long journey.

"I've never been to Alcanretia, so I'm excited to explore the city and meet all of the people here."

Darkness eagerly said while watching the other travelers making their way towards the bridge.

"Right? Right? What are we waiting for!? Let's go!"

Aqua chirped and was about to take off when Naruto grabbed her by the collar.

"Hang on, my most gracious maid. Aren't you forgetting something?"

The boy asked with a smug grin on his face, prompting the goddess to stiffen.

"R-right... My apologies, my master. I'll retrieve our luggage right away!"

Aqua stuttered and hastily ran back into the carriage to retrieve her and Naruto's luggage.

While he wasn't able to stop Aqua from deceiving Kazuma with false whispers and promises, Naruto was very successful in disciplining his maid with reminders of her earlier punishment for "accidentally" catching Wiz in one of her purification spells last night when another horde of zombies attacked the caravans.

Naruto snickered to himself as he watched the snobby goddess carry their supplies. All he brought was a sack with some scrolls that held actual supplies, so it was mostly weightless.

It was just so satisfying to make that girl work.

Now he just needed to grab Wiz who had been a casualty of war and they could be on their way.

"...What?"

Naruto asked upon seeing the looks Darkness and Megumin were giving him.

"Making a woman carry his luggage after what you put her through last night... Ah... I'm jealous."

"Nothing. I'm just starting to see you in a different light."

"!?"

The two girls said, causing the shinobi to falter in his steps as he now carried the unconscious Wiz on his back.

"D-don't look at me like that! I-it was a bet! Also, it's her fault Wiz is in this state again! Justice for Wiz!"

Naruto spouted in his defense, but Megumin simply shrugged while Darkness gave him an approving thumbs up. Cheeks burning red with frustration, the shinobi was about to give them an earful when he noticed their final member was acting strangely.