Oh My Cabbages!

An Emergency Quest is a special event that involved the entire town. All available adventurers are called to meet at the front gate. Everyone would then work together to face the oncoming threat.

Naruto stood at the front of the crowd, having been the first to arrive at the gates.

"What's going on? Is the town under attack?"

Kazuma questioned as he pulled up next to the shinobi along with his party.

"That's right, Kazuma and Naruto don't know. This usually happens around this time of the year."

Aqua noted as she cracked her knuckles, seemingly fired up.

"What? What's happening?"

Kazuma persisted for an explanation, but the bluenette ignored him and turned to Naruto.

"You! During this event, we'll settle our score once and for all!"

Aqua proclaimed while pointing at the shinobi.

"Hey, don't ignore me!"

As Kazuma tried to regain the goddess's attention, Naruto shrugged.

"I don't mind the competition, but what are we doing? You seem to know what's going on, mind explaining?"

"Since you're in such dire need of help, I guess I can explain what's going on."

Aqua responded with self-satisfied sigh.

Naruto's eyebrow twitched, but he held his tongue. He would bide his time then wipe the floor with this girl's pride during their little "competition".

"This girl's hopeless... I'm the person who brought her here, she should be explaining this to me..."

Kazuma grumbled to himself as Aqua cleared her throat to begin her explanation.

"Now then, since you have the privilege of the great me explaining everything to you, I'll allow you to treat me to a drink after all of this is over!"

Aqua declared with a triumphant grin on her face.

"Guess I'll just go ask Luna-chan and the others."

Naruto said and moved to walk towards the guild staff, but Aqua frantically cut him off.

"Wait, I'm sorry! I'll properly explain it! Let me explain!"

While Aqua was convincing Naruto to stay and listen to her, Darkness moved to the front of the crowd and shoved the tip of her sword into the ground.

"Don't worry everyone, I will protect you!"

Darkness announced in a serious voice, but the blush on her face made Kazuma uneasy.

'What's up with her... Hm?'

Kazuma thought when he felt a tug on his sleeve, and he turned around to see Megumin pointing. Following her finger, Kazuma's face paled when he saw Naruto had his back to them... and a white piece of cloth was sticking out of the pouch the ninja wore on his waist.

Kazuma quickly looked back at Darkness and found that her blush was increasing, and her breaths were getting heavier.

Due to the sudden announcement of the emergency quest, it seemed Naruto had forgotten to return Darkness's bra and had unconsciously stashed it in his pouch before running out of the guild.

'And that pervert is enjoying having her underwear on display!'

Kazuma thought as he began to walk over to Naruto, who was listening to Aqua's explanation. He was going to put an end to this stupidity before it could even start.