Derailing this Wonderful Interview

...How did it come to this?

"What are hesitating for? Pant! Pant! H-hurry and tighten it some more!"

"A-are you sure you're okay with this? Your clothes are tearing..."

They were just brainstorming ideas to crash the arranged marriage interview not too long ago, but...

"Ngh! T-that's perfect! Now, say the lines!"

"I don't know if I can..."

"What are you wussing out for!? You call yourself a man!?"

Seriously, how did it come to this!?

. . .

Kazuma was walking down the halls of the Dustiness mansion with an irritated expression on his face.

"Jeez... Just what are those two thinking? Especially Naruto, leaving and then making us wait like this?"

Ten minutes had passed since Naruto stormed out of the room to change and get Darkness, so Kazuma decided to go and retrieve them himself.

'Wait, they're probably coming up with a plan to ruin the meeting right now! Like hell I'll let that happen!'

With that thought, Kazuma picked up his pace down the great hall. He cut around the corner before breaking into a full-on sprint towards the room Darkness's father told him his daughter would be in.

Slam!

"Alright, you two! It's time to-!"

"You like being tied up, don't you! Filthy pig woman! Sq-sq-squeal... for... me..."

The moment Kazuma burst into the room, his eyes fell upon something amazing.

Darkness was face-first on the ground, her cheeks as hot as the air that she was releasing, all while her torso was bound by a set of rope. The rope was so tight that her dress was torn in various places, and her large bust seemed like it was about to burst out of the fabric at any moment.

The owner of the rope, Naruto, had one foot placed between Darkness's shoulder blades as he released some incredible words.

But the shinobi's voice died in his throat the moment Kazuma walked in.

A crushing silence overtook the room, the only sound being Darkness's ragged breathing.

Darkness seemed to be enjoying herself so much that she didn't even notice the newcomer in the room. But when Naruto ceased his verbal lashings, a disapproving frown grew on her flushed features.

"Hey! Why'd you... Stop..."

It was then she noticed Kazuma, whose face was void of all emotion.

Nothing could describe the look in Kazuma's eyes. The boy looked desolated as if he'd lost all hope in the two people he was staring at.

"There's no hope for these two..." Is what both Naruto and Darkness could surely hear oozing out of their friend's expression.

"..."

Then, without uttering a single word, Kazuma left and closed the door.

"W-w-w-w-wait a second!" x2

A few minutes later, and the trio walked back into the room where the meeting would be taking place.

Naruto and Darkness hung their heads low with the highest amount of shame that they had ever felt in their entire lives.

They had chased after Kazuma after he left without saying anything and begged him not to tell anyone.