Chapter 37

It happened so fast, At least some people were protected and safe away from this war. Naruto took Whis and Daishinkan to the Otsutsuki area where everyone was, Kurama arrived there while leaving his shadow clones behind to fight with the Zetsu Army then warned the others to come over there as fast as possible he made a barrier protecting everyone from the army.

Whis even used his staff to put barriers as well, surprising Naruto and Kurama not expecting Whis to do this, Of course, Whis responded by seeing their experiences. "I didn't want people to interpret us while we eat now" That was his reason. Naruto laughed upon hearing this and told the Akimichi clan to keep serving food to people while the rest of them handled the Army. It won't be long, he said.

He honestly shouldn't open his mouth.

"I am gonna go fucking on rampage!" Naruto growls and punches Zetsu in the face and dodges others from tackling him on the ground. "At least we managed to save as many as possible!"

"The fuck are you talking about?! This isn't even enough!" Kurama shouted at him and used Fire Jutsu at the Zetsu, burning them to crisp. "We need more manpower, Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks aren't enough!!"

Naruto's clones weren't enough, and Even Kurama's clones weren't enough for this. They know the weakness of the Zetsu Army and that's why they are fighting them with ease. It doesn't help that fucking portal was still open and more of these bastards were coming though like they were here for shopping, due to a 50% discount sign.

It didn't help that Kaguya was also here who appeared out of nowhere, Cell, Ginyu Force, Cooler, SSJ4 Broly, and some demons appeared to destroy everything in their path. Also, the main villain was Yulia Otsutsuki. Naruto's clones were getting their ass kicked by Kaguya, and it turns out she was from his present timeline. Trunks was fighting with Cooler, Cell fighting with Goku and Vegeta had beaten Ginyu force who were knocked out by him, and now fighting against SSJ4 Broly. Of course, more appear, Towa, Mira, Turles, and lastly Zamasu.

Meanwhile, Whis and Daishinkan eat their food while watching the battle. It was quite interesting. Daishinkan swallows and points at Cooler. "3 hours," He says.

Whis nods. "Of course, He wouldn't stay that much longer against him"

Daishinkan looks over to Naruto and Kurama. "I am confused, why is he holding back? Why send his clones to fight others?"

"And why is that woman looking at you as you insulted her" Whis points at Yulia who was glaring at them. "Oh wait, she's looking at me as well" He touches his face and looks at his father. "Do I have something on my face?"

"No, It's just face on your face"

"Haha, Very funny, Father"

Daishinkan chuckles. "It's true"

Whis shakes his head. "Of course" He picks up another dango. "Have you tasted these?"

"Mm? Did you try these?"

"Oooh, No, I haven't!"

Everyone sweat drops hearing their conversation, Minato was losing his hair seeing the destruction of his beloved village while hugging Kid Naruto who looked pale, and the rest of them as well. There was so much destruction and they couldn't do anything about it. None of them can help them, These guys were out of their league. It reminded Kid Naruto of his first C-rank mission. Kid Naruto looked around, Half of the village made it here, Some clans were here as well and a few of their members couldn't make it. Those white creatures who were falling out from the portal had killed everyone. No one could defeat them unless they had master Sage mode. His adult self had told them that some of the ninjas tried to battle those creatures but it was a lot of them. His Dad and Jiraiya who have mastered Sage Mode even run out of chakra and ideas to fight against these creatures. All of them were helpless here.