Chapter 25

Universe 11...

"Naruto is back?!?" Belmod and Khai winced at the screech coming from the other room, looking at each other.

"He's back."

"Yup, he's back. Good lord..."

Marcarita came running into the room, startling them. She looked determined and excitedly shouted, "WE ARE GOING TO UNIVERSE 7, LORD BELMOD!!"

Belmod and Khai glanced at each other once more and then back at her.

Khai cleared his throat. "Uhm, Marcarita, I don't want to sound rude—"

"Then shut up," Marcarita told him, looking at Belmod. "Well? Why are you still sitting?! Get up and get ready!!"

"B-But... Marcarita, we were supposed to do our work—"

"No buts! Have I ever said anything whenever you wanna visit your Strip circus and those sluts!?" Belmod chortled.

Khai bit his lips from laughing out loud. Marcarita crossed her arms and glared at them. "We are going! And that is final!"

'Naruto...' She thought, smiling and blushing. 'I'm finally gonna see you again! This time, you won't get away!'

Meanwhile, with Naruto, who was explaining to baffled Tsunade what happened to him, he felt a sudden chill on his back and looked around in panic, thinking something was going to attack him.

"All right, Marcarita," Khai spoke, seeing Belmod was too shocked and speechless to say anything because Marcarita was right. The girls Belmod has hired work at the circus, and the clown God of Destruction had a thing for those types. "I'll go and get Toppo," he said. "You two get ready then."

"Thanks, Khai! Lord Belmod, don't just sit there! Get up and do whatever you want to and let's go!"

"T-They aren't... like that... I am not like that..." Belmod mumbled in depression.

Khai snickered and left the room.

AT ZENO PALACE...

In an office, Daishinkan had built a special office which no one knows about, not even Lord Zenos. It was his private place, and he had kept quite a lot of things in here which are classified. Sitting behind the desk on his chair, he read the last page of the journal before closing it and sighed.

"Troubling indeed."

Daishinkan had finished reading the journals Whis sent him and explaining what was going on. He was surprised to hear Naruto had returned and was already getting into trouble.

The blonde teen was troublesome.

Daishinkan wondered how he should handle this matter and whether he should allow Naruto to handle it. Naruto isn't a stupid child. He knows what he is doing and won't cause any trouble. The child has trauma; he needs long sessions of therapy, but he denies it and says he's fine.

Never did he care for a mortal, and yet he did. Naruto made a special place in Angels' hearts, and they were fond of him.

Looking at the journals, he decided he will let Naruto handle this matter while protecting Lord Zenos from the trouble. In fact, he will keep tight-lipped about this matter. If Lord Zenos hears this, two of them will be upset, and it will be destruction.

He put the journals away in his drawer and stood up, walking around the table and heading towards the door.

Suddenly a thought occurred to him. He snorted. "Oh dear, I forgot about Marcarita. The child would definitely be bullying her Lord to allow her to visit Universe 7... Good grief, Naruto, If you hurt my daughter, I'll come after you personally."