Chapter 17

Naruto wasn't expecting the easy entrance either like the others, He could sense a group of Chakra following them in shadow and far off keeping an eye on them.

It didn't annoy him but certainly did piss him off as he sensed a different group following them and held himself from killing those bastards.

Danzo.

Naruto despises that man, he ruins so many people's lives believing it's all for Konoha's good and making other people's lives miserable. Naruto can't kill him now. The problem is that Naruto cannot take action as he doesn't know what kind of man he is here and what story is here.

'I wouldn't hold back cutting his head off if I find out he's a bad guy. It's impossible to even find a good Danzo guy. Argh, he wouldn't even hope for one. Never.

Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks looked around the Konoha districts, It was very different and old times. Reminds Goku of his childhood, Vegeta doesn't look interested much and Trunks notices how people look at them distrustful and curious. Besides that, he notices some people jumping on the roof of a building going towards the direction of a tall tower and some of those people look in their direction.

'Could it be...?' Trunks thought, glancing at those shinobi and looking away so as not to attract any sort of attention. 'Well, we found out...'

Naruto who was walking beside Kid Naruto stops and stares at the tower. He blinks.

"What's wrong?" Kid Naruto asks.

"Ah... Nothing" Naruto replied. "I had a sudden Deja Vu..."

Kurama snorted as he stood beside Naruto and rested his hand on his sword handler. "What's the plan? Straight forward or play a little?"

"Let's be straightforward...I don't want to fuck everything up"

"True, But you let me play a little?"

"Sure, You can have your fun"

Kurama rubs his hands together and crackles. "Yes!"

Kakashi looks worried and looks at Trunks who shrugs. Kakashi turns away and sighs. Let's hope for the best, though Kakashi.

Kurama seems to hear Kakashi's thoughts and crackles hard. Oh boy, Fresh meat!

Kakashi looks at Sakura and Sasuke. "You two return home and rest. Meet me at training a week later, Naruto with me"

Sasuke and Sakura nod. Sasuke walks away without saying goodbye, unlike Sakura who did say goodbye to everyone and left.

Kid Naruto frowns at Sasuke's attitude and shakes his head. Whatever is going on with him, He doesn't care.

Adult Naruto wonders what Sasuke's problem is with his younger version of self but dismisses the thoughts since there are a lot of things to worry about at the moment and follows after Kakashi who guides them inside the Tower.

MEANWHILE IN AKATSUKI HIDEOUT...

Sasori and Kisame return to the Hideout, Both are pissed. Sasori was pissed his puppets were destroyed and knocked out before he could react, what worse they took his other puppets as well!

Kisame was pissed because he was called weak and told he wasn't at their level. The next time he saw them, He showed them what he was made of! Especially that stupid blonde and purple berry!

"Woah!! Sasori senapi! Kisame senpai is back!!"

Sasori and Kisame hold back their groans seeing a childish member of Akatsuki, Tobi. They ignore him and continue walking.

"Ne ne! Did you guys capture Foxy? Where is he? I wanna see him! Can I see him? Can I? Can I? Can I?" Tobi asks excitedly and in a childish voice.

"Shut up!"