Chapter 33

All right, Naruto didn’t know this timeline Whis would easily accept what he just told him and prepare to take him to Kai World to grab a guy who would teleport them to Zeno Palace. THAT EASILY HE AGREES?!

“You are so weird, Dattabayo,” Naruto says, staring at the back of Angel who was flying towards the Supreme Kai world. “How could you just believe what I said?”

Whis laughs. “Ohoho! I truly wouldn’t have believed you at all if you weren’t carrying my father’s signature scroll in your pocket, He has left a print of his energy which Angels can sense like myself and others. I know my father Ki very well, Naruto san”

“Still though…”

“No mortal can reach the realm of a destroyer planet let alone speak to me as if he has known me for many years, I have noticed your expression and body posture and how much you trust me, I never met you before and yet you know me so well. Besides Beerus isn't a fully fledged God of destruction but you know him. That connects dots and of course, my father prints energy on the scroll”

“I-I see…Damn, you angels sure are chill when it comes to this type of situation, huh?”

“Well, Nothing surprises me, Except the fact you are from a different timeline which isn’t connected with yours, I would have given you a lecture on timelines if you didn’t mention nothing you would have done here wouldn’t affect the future timeline”

“Yeah, It’s complicated to explain, Thanks for understanding from whatever broken lines I told you”

Whis laughs again. “Yes, broken lines. You aren’t great with explanations such as time travel?”

Naruto shrugs not knowing that he would see it and looks at his back. “The thing is, I can time travel…It just wouldn’t make sense ya know, Two people existing at the same time and how messed up balance it would be. Even if I changed myself, It would still be unbalanced and create an anomaly…I know seals so I know it’s dangerous to timeline and even change…”

“You are an old soul aren’t you?”

“Not old enough, ya know. I still make mistakes. I am not wise or a guru…I am just…a person”

“I see, Is there something else? Because I feel like you didn’t just approach me for a ride to Zeno Palace”

“Pretty much, I won’t force you though but I think you will get a benefit from this deal. Even the other version Whis didn’t mind…”

“Mm? What sort of deal would benefit me?”

Naruto grinned. “Have you ever heard about Ramen?”

Meanwhile, It’s been 2 days since Naruto left, Kurama had been keeping an extra eye on Obito Uchiha while his clones spoke politely with Akatsuki and made a deal with them. Keyword, Politely.

Kurama, Jiraiya, Minato, and Shikaku were sitting in the living room while others were outside helping around the village. Goku was Naruto’s guard while Vegeta and Trunks helped with whatever they could.

“I don’t understand, What are you guys gonna get from criminal groups?” Jiraiya asks.

“These guys are the best for what’s gonna happen. While you guys we're dealing with them, A certain 2 Otsutsuki’s came here. Naruto had already taken care of them, That wasn’t supposed to happen. Those guys appeared 12 years ago, How could they appear before their time? Simple, The enemy is getting their help. Again, I don’t know what’s the motive here but I am doing what Kit asked me to do” Kurama told him with a straight face.

Shikaku shakes his head. “Troublesome”

Kurama snorted. “Like father like son”

“Why aren’t you with Naruto?” Minato looked confused, worried, and annoyed. “Aren’t you supposed to help him out?”