Chapter 13

Beerus woke up by the time they had reached Planet Earth, Itachi and they all departed from King Yama's place. Itachi went to Heaven finally and was reunited with his family.

Naruto almost wanted to follow him and see his friends and family. Almost.

Whis didn't talk to him, Naruto didn't mind he needed some time for himself and to think about what he wanted to do now.

They just landed outside the Bulma home and Beerus woke up yawning. He rubs his sleepy eyes and leans against Whis' back. "Mmm"

"Lord Beerus, Wake up, we are back on Earth"

"5...more muinte..."

Whis grin. "As you wish" As long as Beerus is asleep, Whis can eat his favourite snacks.

Naruto sees Bulma waving in their direction and someone standing beside her looks like-

"Holy shit, Trunks?! Is that you???" Naruto blurt out.

Trunks smiles wide and waves. "Hey Naruto"

Naruto runs over to him and hugs him while laughing. "Damn! How long has it been?!"

Trunks hugs back chuckling and pats his back. "Much longer I think, Although seeing you like this, it's like yesterday we met! Guess you were right about being immortal nothing has changed about you"

Naruto pulls back and grins. "You know it"

Trunks nods. "Yeah"

"My, My, if it isn't Trunks," Whis says looking surprised. "What brings you here? I hope you are not breaking any laws of time"

Beerus was fully awake as he saw Trunks and groans. "Oh no...Please tell me you fucking not!"

Trunks splutters and shake his head. "No no no! I am not! I am working with supreme kai of time!" Then he got serious and looked at Naruto. "Sorry It almost slipped my mind why I was here, Supreme Kai of Time wants me to bring you, Goku and my father to Time Nest,The history is been change!"

Naruto sighs. "Yeah, I saw Towa and that He-man with her, I already dealt with him but Towa and another guy who look like grinch distant cousin were suck into a portal before i could seal them away"

Everyone stare at Naruto.

Naruto stare back. "What?"

"Yeah..." Trunks cough. "Well, History is changing but it's your history"

"What do you mean?"

"It's different timeline kinda similar to this timeline but different...Towa has been gathering Biju powers and done quite a destruction in that timeline" Trunks explains. "Supreme Kai says you know about your old world better unlike us...And you are the only one who can save that timeline...Whatever you do in that timeline it won't effect this timeline"

"Ah" Whis seems to realized what is going on. "They found a blind spot which supreme kai of time wouldn't notice and if she would notice it too late to reserve"

Trunks nod. "Yeah, Although she was alerted of threat before Destruction would happen any further"

Naruto look like someone throw a bucket of ice on his body and froze. Timeline. His timeline. Different alternative timeline. His homeworld. His friends. His home.

He...He could see them again.

"Naruto?"

What kind of alternative timeline would be?

"Blondie? Oi!"

Holy shit, what if it's peaceful world and no War happen? He would be there with his alive parents, his friends and all grown up with no trauma-