Chapter 36

Kurama was on the edge, He had told Choza and the rest to get the work done immediately, He also used his shadow clones to help the Akimichi clan with preparation.

Those guys are gonna be here soon.

Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta were told to be ready, and Whis and Grand minister from a time different from their own. They better not make mistakes, It was a specific aim at Goku since he’s laid back and would say things before he would think of it.

Finally, They arrived.

Kurama and Minato welcomed them, Minato hid his emotions well as he guided the Otsutsuki clan to their new place, It wasn’t known how many people were coming, Minato had tasked Yamato with house building since he had wood released and some other constructions were helping him along with the buildings.

It wasn’t enough for these people which means they had to re-build more houses. For now, These people have to share. Naruto used his shadow clones to guide the members of the clan to their housing while Konoha ninjas helped by showing which place they would be staying and making a list of names. 

The Akimichi clan was notified, They were bringing their food supplies for them. Other Clans also helped.

Naruto smiled seeing everything was going well, He guided Whis and the Grand Minister to Kurama who was waiting for them. Kurama walks over to them, He bows before the Grand minister in respect and straight up. “Welcome Grand Minister, My name is Kurama, I am King of Hell from my time...And this man” He gestures at Minato who sweat a little and smiles nervously. “He’s the leader of this village. His name is Minato Namikaze”

“I-It’s an honor to meet you, sir” Minato bows. “Welcome to Konoha!”

Grand ministers blink looking at Minato and look at Naruto. Father and son, huh? He looks back at Minato who straightens up and looks nervous, even pale. He smiled. “Nice to meet you too”

Naruto looks around in confusion. “Hey, Where are the others?”

“Helping out, Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks are on guard duty, Like you said”

“That’s great! Whis! Sensei, Come on, I will show you the best ramen you have ever eaten in your life!”

Whis smile. “Ah yes, Please do show me, I wanna know how good is Ramen”

Naruto grinned. “You are asking for a second after you finish first!”

Minato realizes what Naruto just called a taller angel and stares. ‘That’s Whis…? Naruto’s close friend?’

“We see, Show us the way”

“Right, right, Kurama! I am gonna take them to a Ramen stand! You guys watch over the Otstsuki clan!”

“All right, take care!”

Naruto takes Whis and Daishinkan to the direction where Ramen stands, Kurama gestures to Minato to follow them while the others handle this. Minato nods and follows them. Kurama walks away to get the work started, Trunks and Vegeta already know what to do, Goku would be busy with kid Naruto and his buddies.

Meanwhile, Yulia grinned as she absorbed the Ten Tail beast. The moment she saw Zetsu, she killed it. Zetsu was a nuisance and belonged to Kaguya besides that it was pathetic. Yulia demanded to know why she brought that creature here. After Towa explained what she was gonna do and Yulia thought about it, She ordered Towa what to do then.

Biju’s cannot be collected if that bastard is there protecting them, If he has left the village then it’s an opportunity for her. There were currently 2 Ten-Tails, One was sealed, and the other Ten-Tail was hidden which she knew the location of. She killed Jigen and his little goons and then absorbed the Ten-Tail.

Towa had used the Dragon Balls from another timeline to release Kaguya Otsutsuki from her prison from the original timeline, Yulia was more powerful than Kaguya and with her army, She was gonna kill those angels. Yulia was created to kill them, She would do it for her revenge and also killed those Otsutsuki as well.

Now, It was time to act.

Her appearance has changed. She has Sharin-Rinnegan, her hair is dark black, and wearing a black and red kimono. A staff was on her back attached. She looked dangerous.

Yulia looked at her army, Kaguya was beside her along with her pathetic Zetsu, He was sealed away in the original timeline with her by Uzumaki, She looked at the people who were taken from Hell and Zetsu’s Army she plucked from another timeline.

It’s a shame, She couldn’t get her hands on Biju’s without alerting that bitch of a time goddess and Uzumaki.

For now, She will end him once and for all.

“Time to attack”

Back with the others, Naruto was grinning wide, It was the same reaction his Sensei and his children made when he fed them his special Reman recipe. Grand Minister and Whis were at the 23th Bowl of Ramen, and the chef Teuchi was making more and more ramen for them.

‘Ha! I knew they would love it!’ Naruto thought.

“Mm! Yomf-“ Whis mouthful looks at Naruto with sparkly eyes. “Gowd!”

Naruto laughs. “Yeah! It’s good!”

Yup, Same reaction.

After the 38th bowl, They had enough. Besides that Teuchi was running out of ingredients despite the huge supply given to him personally by the Fourth Hokage, He was told who was gonna come to his place and eat food. He couldn’t believe it and thought he was being pranked but he knew Minato wasn’t the type of person to joke around.

Now he saw how much these people had eaten, He thought he couldn’t be more surprised, These two reminded him of Amikichi and the late wife of Fourth Hokage.

Grand Minister wipes his mouth with a tissue and looks at Teuchi who is staring at them. “Thank you for the meal, good sir”

Teuchi snaps out of his thoughts and smiles while sweating a little. “N-No problem!” He bows. “Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the Ramen!”

“You are a miracle worker! I have never eaten something so delicious!” Whis says cheerfully. “Please share the recipe!”

Teuchi straightens up and rubs his neck. “I-I am afraid I cannot share the recipe because you see it’s my family secret” 

Whis smile. “I understand, Well, We be coming here to eat more of your delicious food!”

Teuchi was relieved he wasn’t offended and smiled, “Yes sir!”

“Come on, Sensei! Whis! We still have another place to go!”

“Really? More delicious food?”

“Hehe! You think I would let you two skip dessert?”

“Oooh dessert?! Why didn’t you say so?”

Teuchi’s sweat drops. Do they still have more space in their stomach for desserts?

Grand Minister stands up from his seat and follows Naruto. “Sounds good to me”

Naruto smiles. “Yeah! I know you will like the dessert! It’s called Dango, The shop is close by-“ His eyes were wide as he looked up at the sky, Whis and Grand Minister did the same thing.

The portals appear in the sky.

In the village, Everyone looked at the sky. Kurama sensed something coming and was pale. “No…They fucking didn’t…”

In the portal, People fall out of it.

Zetsu Army.

“Oh fuck..”