Chapter 8

Itachi Uchiha.

Naruto realizes he has been forgetful these past few days if he didn't recognize Itachi at first glance. He used to have a great memory and even if he fools others, Whis seems to show concern for his memory problem.

Maybe he should let someone have a check on him. It can't be good if he's having a health problem.

He shakes off the thoughts and looks at Itachi who stares at him with a blank expression. He needs to focus and find out how he came here. The halo was above Itachi's head, He's dead.

"How did you end up here? What's going on?" Naruto asked.

"I am not alone here, There were a few more who were taken from Hell and about to cause some damage to people here" Itachi replied. "A strange group approached us and offered freedom in exchange for doing tasks for them. I would have declined if they hadn't mentioned you"

Naruto frowns. "Me? Who were these guys? Are they here?"

"Yes, they are. I was told to distract you and..." Itachi held up something in his hand and Naruto narrowed his eyes as he seemed to recognize what he was holding. "This odd fruit was given to me. They told me if I eat this, It will give me a boost...I haven't eaten It"

"Yeah, you are lucky you didn't," Naruto says, still staring at the fruit. "The fruit you are holding is from Mighty Tree...It's similar to the tree which was planted on Earth by Kaguya..."

"God tree"

"Yeah...Good thing you didn't eat it...if you had eaten It...you wouldn't be able to handle the dark energy which would influence you to do nasty things and might as well blow up from its power...Whoever gave you...knew you would die..."

Itachi looks at the fruit, it looks like a peach and pineapple crossover version of the fruit. He didn't even dare to think about eating this weird-looking fruit and kept It in his robes. He looks back at Naruto who is still staring at Fruit. "What do you want to do with it?"

"For now?" Naruto takes the fruit from him. "I store it and later find out how they came across this. I had wiped out the whole clan how the fuck did they got their hands on it? I would love to find out"

Itachi shuddered at the look Naruto had on his face and didn't need to think about what the blonde planned to do with those people.

"Anyway, Tell me about those people..."

WITH GOKU AND OTHERS...

Broly starts blowing up the cities and Cooler follows behind. They were destroying whatever they found or came in their path and releasing their powers.

Soon enough, Goku, Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo, and Master Roshi came.

"Cooler?!"

"Hn, Son Goku...Prince Vegeta..."

"KAKAROTTT!!!"

Of course, The conversation was on hold as Broly saw Goku and attacked him. Goku dodges Broly's punch and backs away. Vegeta didn't hesitate to rush over to Cooler and attack him.

Goku was fighting with Broly while Vegeta fought with Cooler and both fighters were having a hard time. Cooler mentions Broly's New SSJ4 form and how they will lose the battle. Cooler transforms into Golden Cooler and fights with Vegeta's full power, Both Saiyans turn into SSJ Blue and fight back. Goku was amazed to know there were SSJ4 transformations even Vegeta didn't know the possibility of such transformation, They would be having hard training later to achieve the form once they defeated these guys.

Krillen, Piccolo, and Master Roshi were trying to help the civilians get to safety.

As for Beerus, He didn't join and stayed at Capsule with baby Bulla and eating his treats.