Chapter 27

Minato sweated while watching the battle. He couldn't even follow their movements at all. Goku and Vegeta were fighting a green-skinned man while Naruto was fighting with a woman, while Kurama was standing beside him and cheering on Naruto.

Despite Minato's warning and order, other Jounin and ANBU came to watch the battle. Everyone was overwhelmed; Uchiha and Hyuuga's eyes couldn't even follow the fight that was happening in the sky.

Kid Naruto, Trunks, and Jiraiya were standing far and hiding, watching the fight.

"Unbelievable..." Jiraiya gasps at the battle happening in the sky. "What are they?!"

Trunks look worried. Zamasu was a dangerous enemy. His dad and Goku were keeping up with God Complex Kai, while Naruto and Towa were a bit away fighting with each other.

More like Naruto playing with Towa.

"So, tell me more about yourself. Where is that macho man of yours? Couldn't find the right parts for him??"

"Shut up!"

"Yikes, I am trying to be polite."

"I don't need your politeness!"

"Oh! You like bad boys?"

Kurama, wipe a tear. "Look at that! I am so proud of him! His Rizz is shining like a star."

"Rizz?" Minato looked in Naruto's direction, where he was fighting with a blue-skinned woman. "Is that my son's girlfriend?"

Kurama paused and grinned wide. "Boy, that isn't a bad idea!"

Naruto dodges her staff; Towa gets irritated and sends Ki blasts at him. Naruto slaps those Ki blasts away and rushes towards her to knock her down.

"NARUTOO!! TAP HER ASS!!!" Kurama shouts at the top of his lungs in his direction.

Naruto, hearing this, splutters and can't stop himself in time. He crashes into Towa. Both of them land on the ground, creating a crater.

A rough landing.

Naruto mentally curses Kurama for saying such a thing. He didn't realize he had closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he was stiff. His face pressed against her soft breasts. Slowly, he looks up to see Towa look at him with anger, embarrassed and ready to kill him. Her cheeks were purplish.

'Oh, she looks cute,' Naruto thought, surprised. These thoughts were rare to brew in his head.

Calmly, Naruto pulled back, raised both of his hands up, and said, "I am sorry, I swear. That was not part of my plan. Blame Kurama"

"I am going to make your death painful," Towa hisses.

Naruto gravelly nods. "Understandable. After all, my face was in between your breasts." He paused and cheekily added, "It did soften my landing! Your breasts are life savers, you know? So soft-"

Towa slaps him.

Naruto couldn't feel the pain of the slap but pretended it hurt just to calm the woman down and wince. "I deserve that."

Before Towa would do something else, Naruto knocked her out by karate, chopped her neck, and she fell forward onto his lap. Her face landed on his crotch, making Naruto blink down at her. "Uhhhh...Oops?"

"Naruto!" Oh fuck.

Naruto slowly turned around to see Minato, Kurama, and Ninja, who froze upon seeing the scene before them. "It's... It's not what it looks like. I swear. It isn't" He pushes Towa away from him as she rolls over and lands on the ground.

Kurama stomps over to him and slaps his head. "When I said tap her ass, I didn't literally say it in the middle of battle! Where are your manners?!"

"IT'S A MISUNDERSTANDING DATTABAYO!!!"

"WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS?! I didn't raise you like this! APOLOGIZE TO HER!"

Naruto looks at Towa, who was still knocked out. Kurama realizes and stares at Towa, then says, "Oh, right, when she wakes up." He slaps Naruto's head again. "Next time, take a flying course in Toki Toki City!!"

"Hey!! I have a license!"

"Who the fuck gave you that license?! You can't even fly well!"

"It's your fault! You got me distracted!!"

Kurama tsk. "Blame your mistakes on others. Shame on you."

Minato sweats. "Uhm...Hey..."

Naruto tackles Kurama and fights with him. Kurama yelped. "Hey!! Watch my hair!"

"SCREW YOU, DATTABAYO!!"

"THAT'S IT! I CLAP YOUR ASS FOR MANNERS!! COME HERE, LIL SHIT!!!"

Meanwhile, Akatsuki pack their things and get ready to make their way to Konoha. Pein wanted Immortal Duo to go, but Tobi decided everyone would go and attack head-on.

They were going to wipe out Konoha from the map of elemental nations.

Back at Bulma Place...

Whis had a feeling his sister would come running here once she heard about Naruto and wasn't surprised.

Beerus and Belmod were having their beef, and Khai and Shin were roasting each other. Surprisingly, Shin was winning.

He takes the glass of milkshake that Bulma put on the table for him and others. He takes a sip and smiles wide. So tasty!

"Whis! Where is Naruto?!"

Great, Bitter.

Whis sighs, looking at his sister, Marcarita, who was glaring holes at him. "Naruto has left with the other fighters for a mission; I have no clue when he will return. All of us have been staying here for some days, waiting for them to return."

It's true and a lie. Beerus insisted they stay here because he wanted to try out food. Shin visited from time to time, and he worked on the staff for Naruto. It didn't matter to him which location they were staying at, as long as he had space to work on the staff.

"What mission? Tell me the location!"

"Marcarita, It's classified. If you are still in a hurry, Talk to your father."

That shut her up. Whis smirked inwardly and took another sip of milkshake.

"Hey Whis," Bulma said. Take a seat. "What's Naruto's relationship with your sister?"

"Mm? Oh, she has a crush on him, but Naruto runs every time he sees her. He doesn't feel the same... As far as I know him, he has never shown any sexual attraction."

Bulma made a face. "Another Goku, Huh?"

Whis laughs. "Ohoho! Good example, but unlike
Goku, Naruto does take the message and tries to make himself invisible."

"Why would he do that?"

"Who knows…"

^^^^^^^^^^^^

{A/N}

Hello, Please check out my other book call 'Dragon ball Oneshots'

Thank you and Good day

^^^^^^^^^^^^