Chapter 18

Kurama and Kakashi caught the guy. Kurama knew the guy wouldn't speak due to the seal on his tongue and told Kakashi not to bother letting him know about the seal. Kakashi called the ANBU who took Root shinobi to Anko letting her handle this case.

"So, what can you tell me about Naruto?"

"What do you even want to know?"

They were walking back towards the Tower instead of jumping on roofs, Kurama wanted to feel relaxed and decided to take a walk to look around the village. Kakashi joins him as he wants to know about him.

"I want to know who he grew up with. Who was there for him?" Was I there for him?

Kurama chuckle. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why worry? You shouldn't care, We leave once our work is finished. Why do you care to know about him?"

"Well he's my student and family even if he is from another timeline"

Kurama look amused. "Family, huh?"

Kakashi feels off. "Yes? Wait, Am I dead?"

"Yes, You and everyone else"

"W-What?"

"I wasn't supposed to tell you but it is been 1000 years...Naruto is immortal like I am. You all died. Case close"

Kakashi stops in his tracks looking shocked and dumbfounded. "I-Immortal?"

Kurama yawns and keeps walking. "Yup"

"You are pranking me aren't you?"

Kurama stops and turns around to look at him. "Does my face say I am joking?"

Kakashi stares at him for a minute and says "No"

"Then there, that is the truth. I cannot say anything further until we are in a safe place and well I am sure Naruto will tell you all his life story"

"How did he become immortal?"

"Ask him. Now come on, I am sure they are waiting for us"

"But-"

"Look Hatake, I know what you are asking me and let me tell you this, He had a rough childhood, You weren't there, and No one was there. He grew up on his own, with No one there to give him a hug, or a kiss, tell him bedtime stories, feed him healthy food, and tell him how much he is loved. No one was there to tell him, No one. All of you and so so-called friends, Treat him like trash until he proves himself he isn't trash and the number one ninja, Now if you have your answer, Come on!" With that said Kurama started walking again and didn't look back.

Kakashi stood there in shock and left with more questions he needed the answers so badly.

BACK AT BULMA PLACE...

Whis eats ramen while hearing Bulma talking with her secretary, and Beerus is eating pudding and listing off to the chef who wrote down what they want to eat.

He has noticed someone spying on them, Whoever it is, Whis cannot sense them anywhere which means whoever is spying is somewhere else and using an item to spy on them.

Whis had sent a report directly to his father once Naruto left with the others to Alternative Timeline, After the whole Zamasu and Goku Black disaster, Goku bringing Lord Zeno from the future, His Father told him to let him know about any Time travel or dimension, mortals try to do or trouble comes to them.

Oh no, He wasn't worried for mortals but the laws of time.

Someone is pulling strings from shadows, How would Towa would know about the Biju's and how to obtain them? Besides that, she was looking for Naruto and his temple from what Naruto told him it could be the staff although Naruto had another suspicion why would they look for the temple?

Whis had looked at the staff, He scoffed at the poor attempt to create Angels staff and it wasn't even close. However, What caught Whis off guard was the fact Staff can be used to reserve time but depending on the amount of energy a user has, he or she can travel one week in the past other than that it was just used for a small sort of seconds time travel.

How did Otsutsuki come across to create such staff? It was illegal.

Besides that staff can absorb energy and users can use it to increase their life span but there is a catch, If the user uses energy to increase their life span for a long time, he or she will get addicted and mad to taking more energy. It appears Naruto's friend, Sasuke Uchiha, found out and stopped using it. It is incredible that, for a mortal, he did not fall into the madness or maybe he did but stopped himself in time.

Another trick he found was a pocket dimension, Whis found useless things inside and nothing interesting. Although he did find the Journals belonging to the Otsutsuki Haroma.

There wasn't much inside besides the rants he wrote about how the clan had fallen and insulting superior angels were making them slaves. Whis snorted. They were slave not to Angels but to Lord Zenos, They don't even know what their ancestor did.

Ojikarama Otsutsuki challenges Lord Zeno for the throne believing he will win and that if he loses his clan will be the slaves. Ojikarama believes Lord Zeno is nothing but childish and looks weak. Lord Zeno accepted his challenge.

Ojikarama thought it would be an easy victory and rushed to attack him. Lord Zeno calmly snaps his fingers and erasers him from existence. Later, His father went to the Otsutsuki clan to tell them how their leader challenged Lord Zeno and lost. Otsutsuki clan are now the slaves of Lord Zeno and will do as he says.

Whis knows Zeno just summons a few members from the Otsutsuki clan to play with him, However, His father also uses them for things such as keeping the balance and hiring them for small tasks. For example, Lord Zeno wants a comfortable pillow, Lord Zeno wants a game or Lord Zeno likes to have storybooks.

Besides that, They were hired for other things too.

Nonetheless, they are all gone. If they were alive they would be dead again. What other illegal things do they try to do and pull?

The journals were useless but he didn't stop reading and did come across something interesting. Otsutsuki weapon. A secret weapon Otsutsuki has, Haroma knew a weapon they were talking about was one of the experiments they pulled, They had used the children fusing them with abilities hoping for any new power to be awakened in them. Princess Kaguya was the strongest and had the potential to be a great leader but she ran away and was never to be seen. Whis had to look away from the journal and take a look at the sky where the moon was and went back to reading while holding his laughter.

The children they used for experiments were dead in the next weeks, there was no process and they soon came to stop until one child was successful. Horama didn't know who was it and the ability the child had to process.

All it was told, the child will free them from the monsters. Whis couldn't hold his snort back and shook his head. Blaming the others for their mistakes, How stupid they can be?

What is worse they used their children for experiments, if anyone was the monster it was them. Those innocent lives were taken because of their stupidity. Whis had sent all of the journals to his father once he was finished reading them and the items he found in the staff.

He wonders who was the child that went through horrors and awakened whatever power child now possesses believing it would defeat the angels.

"Oi, Whis! I am getting tired!"

Whis snaps out of his thoughts and looks over to Beerus who has finished his food and stretching his arms. Whis sighs. "Are we going back home?" He looks at the empty ice cream bowl he finished while thinking and pouts. He couldn't even enjoy his ice cream very well.

Oh well, He can ask Bulma to pack some for him. And of course, Lord Beerus too.