Chapter 16

They began walking, Kakashi was hesitant to leave two criminals behind but Naruto promised him those two wouldn't cause any trouble for them in the future and should continue their journey to the village.

Kurama crackles knowing what Naruto plans to do, agrees wholeheartedly and follows them to the village.

Kid Naruto demands answers from Naruto who is happy to give him in return he asks him some questions about what he wants to know and finally, that conversation comes up Naruto knew was coming.

"Why? Why did you let him out of the seal? Don't you know what he has done?" Kid Naruto asks him confused, angry, and sober.

Naruto touches his shoulder as they continue walking and look serious. "I need to tell you about the whole story from the beginning of how chakra came to be...That way you understand but the truth is...It wasn't his fault. Kurama was being controlled by Obito Uchiha, Yes, I know Obito Uchiha, Kaka-Sensei teammate is dead but he isn't, Obito was captured by Madara Uchiha who was being manipulated by a being called Zetsu" Naruto paused. "Anyway, Zetsu wanted to release his bitch of a mother from the moon, Again, I explain that later, Obito attacked the day Mum was giving birth...Seal gets weaker in birth state and he knows that, He rips out Kurama out of her seal and controls him using Sharingan to cause chaos in the village, Dad stops him and breaks control, and Kurama in his blind rage attacks everyone...Dad planned to seal Kurama inside me, Half of his chakra in me and the rest of it in his body, Dad was ready to sacrifice his life to protect mine and the village..." Naruto squeezes his shoulder. "Mum didn't want that but Dad didn't want her to die...he wanted her to live and be my parent...Sadly, Both of them died protecting me...The thing is...I don't blame Kurama...Imagine, you are sealed over 100 years and sealed again. Wouldn't you get angry? Biju's aren't mindless beasts as people call them. They are like us..."

Kid Naruto was quiet.

Naruto lets his shoulder go. "Besides...If you unleash your anger on...It's Zetsu. That's the bastard. Because of him, Everyone died"

"Who is Zetsu?"

"I explain that once we are in office. As much as I want to tell you everything, I fear Zetsu might hear us. I spare Kisame and Sasori on purpose, Those two will help us with the upcoming war"

Kid Naruto's eyes wide. "W-War?!"

Naruto nods. "Yeah, War. Trust me, The moment Sasori and Kisame report to Nagato, Obito, and Zetsu will try to come to find me. I am prepared to fight them and I promise you, No harm will come to anybody. I have no hate with Obito, he's a victim and being manipulated by Zetsu...As for War, I was planning to get all the Bijus and get them away from here, There is a bigger threat that is coming and they want all 9 Bijus...I had a feeling for what since it isn't to unseal Kaguya...Other villages won't be pleased because of my actions..."

"If you take other jailers from villages it will be an act of war"

"Yes, that's why I make sure there be no war but get them to work together"

Kid Naruto gawks at his adult self in shock. "Wait what?! That's impossible Dattabayo!!"

Naruto laughs. "Nothing is impossible when it comes to me, Dattabayo!!"

Kurama who had been listening to their conversation smiles, Kakashi was talking to Goku wanting to know more about them, Goku didn't mind and answered whatever Kakashi wanted to know, Sasuke and Sakura talked with Trunks since he looked friendly to the other short grumpy man who had his arm cross against his chest and walking while having a glare on his face.

They finally reach the Gates of Konoha, Naruto stops and admires the village entrance. Nostalgia hit him once more, He covered his mouth and ran over to the side of the bushes then vomited.

"Uhm...what is wrong with him?" Sakura asked.

"I'm asking myself..." Trunks mumbles watching Naruto bend over and vomit behind the bushes.

"Oi, Kakashi, Get the entrance passes for us and tell the blonde senior we are coming, will you?"

"Ah, sure"

Kakashi gestures for his team to follow, Kid Naruto stays beside Goku while Sasuke and Sakura follow Kakashi to the guard station.

"Hey, mister Goku? You guys aren't Ninjas?" Kid Naruto asks curiously since he feels something is off with Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks.

"Oh no, we are not," Goku replied.

"We battle with hand-to-hand combat" Trunks tells him. "We have Ki energy instead of Chakra"

Kid Naruto titled his head. "Ki?"

Trunks explains what Ki is and the difference in chakra. Vegeta looks around feeling like being watched and pinpoints some people hiding in the tree. They seem to observe them and haven't made any hostile movements so he stays on alert and doesn't say anything.

Goku, Kurama, and Trunks notice them as well. They stay quiet about it.

Naruto finished vomiting and straight up. He cleans his mouth and walks back to them. "I think it is gonna be a regular thing... Nostalgia makes me sick...My head hurts"

"You are getting a therapist when we get back home! This isn't normal you idiot..."

"I-I know...I just..."

"No, Excuses!"

"Fine, Dad"

"Did I hear sass in your voice? Don't you dare use sass with me!"

"Grgh..."

"Hey! I saw you rolling eyes at me! Don't roll those eyes!"

"Come on, Kurama..."

Kid Naruto watches their interaction, adult Naruto and Fox seem like a father and son duo. He touches his stomach where the seal is and wonders if he could be on the same terms as adult Naruto is like with his Fox.

"Hey!" Kakashi shouts, waving his hand. "You guys can come in now!"

"About time!" Kurama grabs Naruto by the collar and drags him. "You tree huggers take too much time!"

"H-Hey! I can walk!"

"Bitch, shut up"

Goku, Trunks, Vegeta, and Kid Naruto follow them.

MEANWHILE IN UNKNOWN LOCATION...

Yulia Otsutsuki.

Yulia stares at the mirror which shows Beerus and Whis eating food on Earth with mortals, Uzumaki, and two Saiyans missing.

She wonders if they have figured out the plan. She looked around for them using the mirror but they were nowhere to be seen. She had checked on Towa and Zamasu who were doing their job for her.

Yulia was pissed, Uzumaki hid the temple very well. She needed a way to unseal Kaguya and get the map to find other Biju's locations but Uzumaki hid them well even with a tracker and any information related to Biju was destroyed.

There is no Chakra user besides herself and Uzumaki.

Even if she goes out herself to look at the temple, She knows she won't be able to find it and Uzumaki will know her presence. She cannot let him know of her presence yet.

"Once Towa collects all the Biju...I will use their powers and absorb the powers from that timeline chakra becoming the most powerful and unstoppable force..." Yulia says punching the mirror and ignoring the mirror shards struck into her knuckles. "Kaguya, If only you had to shake my hand and join forces...But you just didn't want to. All for what? Those brats?" She looks at her bleeding hand and smiles. "The same brats who sealed you? Ha...What a fool you were"

Yulia sighs. She steps back and fixes the mirror along with her hand. Looking at her healed hand and scoffs.

"Love...It doesn't give you nothing but trouble...and pain"