Chapter 26

"I can't believe you told him all of that! Why can't you shut your mouth???"

"It's not my fault! I was bored."

Naruto and Kurama were leaving the hospital, Tsunade didn't want him to leave, knowing Tsunade, she would never let him leave the bed.

"Kurama, we aren't even gonna be here! We'll be leaving so soon, and you just had to remove the lid of the poison jar!"

"Like you weren't gonna tell them."

"I wasn't!!"

Kurama rolled his eyes. "But wouldn't it be easy for younger Naruto?"

"How is that gonna be useful for him? He has Minato! The same guy who is gonna beat the crap out of everyone who hasn't done anything yet... Maybe some like Dazo, Orochimaru, the whole Akatsuki, some idiots, Zetsu, Otsutsuki, Idiots who want war and—"

"That's it." Kurama patted his shoulder. "Those guys! Now your daddy will be ready for the future!"

"Kurama!!"

"Now what?!"

"Daddy???"

Kurama made a face. "Ew, kid, I am not into that stuff."

Naruto punched him in the face.

AT AKATSUKI BASE...

At Akatsuki base, Pein heard the report Zetsu gave him and dismissed him. Tobi stayed behind to talk, but Pein had made up his mind. He was gonna send the Immortal Duo, Hidan and Kakuzu.

They'll handle this matter and bring the Nine Tails' jailer.

WITH TOWA AND ZAMASU...

Towa had captured the 6-Tails Biju, and Zamasu was doing his usual purification and killing every mortal in sight. Talking about an undercover mission, Zamasu has pretty much blown up their cover.

What made Towa more annoyed was the fact that no other Biju were seen. These jailers went into hiding. In fact, these people were aware of Biju being captured by them.

These people were annoying ants.

Towa waited for Zamasu to finish whatever he's doing. She almost felt pity for these humans. They should have retreated instead of fighting them head-on.

Whatever, there is no danger here for them. Towa and Zamasu can calmly collect the creatures.

"Are you done?" Zamasu said, appearing beside her.

Towa scowled. "I should be asking you. Why are you blowing our cover?"

"You think these weaklings can stop us?"

"Undercover mission."

"Did you collect the creatures we were looking for?"

Towa sighed, knowing she cannot change his mind, and nodded. "Yes, I have collected the creature, 7 more to go."

Zamasu looked to the side. "I have felt a familiar Ki over that direction."

"Over there?" Towa looked in the direction where Zamasu pointed. She pulled out the map and looked at it. "Ah, Konoha... There is a village there." Also the same place where that Blonde was born and came from, thought Towa.

"Let's go over there."

"We can't." Towa put the map away. "That's where the Nine-Tail is."

"What's the problem?"

"She told us to go after the Nine-Tail once we collect the other Biju first."

Zamasu raised an eyebrow. "I don't see the problem. Besides, what's gonna happen if we capture the Nine-Tail early? Let's go, woman."