Chapter 35

"Food will save our world?" Minato, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Shikaku, Choza, and Fukagu look at Kurama in bafflement.

Kurama looks back at him with a serious expression. "The Earth back in our time is only safe because of the delicious food we make and gods love them. It is one of the reasons why it hasn't been destroyed yet. Well, In the Past it did but that's another story. Look, It's unknowingly in protection, God of Destruction and his Angel always visit the planet to eat food. Nothing else yet has interested them, Naruto is doing the same idea he did back in our timeline. He made Food, Yes, Minato. Naruto is an excellent cook like your wife. Moving on, The angels loved his food including the Grand Minister, the one I told you about. They became his fans of cooking and one of the reasons why one sibling of Angel is always after him because Kit's a husband material"

Minato perks up. "My son has a girlfriend?"

Kurama snorted. "No, he runs away from her. Marcarita is one of the Grand minister’s children, She's spoiled and will get what she wants. Naruto finds her creepy and always stays away from her, Although, I think the girl genuinely has feelings for him"

Jiraiya wiggles his eyebrows. "Is she a good looker?"

"Yeah, You have been in a coma for 20 years when she slapped you for staring at her chest"

"....Huh?"

"Let me get this straight," Shikaku says, rubbing his forehead. "You think if we prepare delicious food for God, they will get addicted to our food and unknowingly get protection from them?"

"Well, It's 50-50 chance for protection but at least you get friendship. Naruto is bringing them here. He said Lord Zeno is taking a nap and won't wake up until tomorrow. For now, we have to serve dishes to 4 people, 2 Angels and 2 Kai's" Kurama glares. "Don't disrespect Grand Minister...He's dangerous and leader of Angels, His word is law"

Everyone was sweating, Kurama had told them about the Grand Minister and shouldn't take him easily. These guys were gods, with one slip, their world would be destroyed.

Kurama knows Grand Minister won't mind any word mortals will say or do, To him, they are ants. As much as it sounds cruel, Angels don't much care about mortals, They just do their duties and be faithful to their laws.

However, Naruto was the first mortal the grand minister came to care for once, and the fact Lord Zeno likes him.

Kurama looks at Choza. "Well? You can do this, Akimichi?"

Choza grins. "It is a challenge I am willing to take!"

"Great! Get It done!"

Fukagu crosses his arms and frowns. "Why was I called here?"

Kurama almost forgot about him and looked at him. "Your favoritism is gonna kill us all"

Everyone looks at Fugaku who looks confused and startled. "Favoritism?"

Kurama nods. "You are breaking the brother bond of your children. The same thing happens in our timeline. Take a seat and let me tell you about Sasuke Uchiha from my time..."

Meanwhile, Naruto, along with Whis, went to the Otsutsuki clan with Daishinkan. Naruto held back his anger upon seeing a familiar bastard he had met when he came here before. Whis and Daishinkan noticed Naruto's expression but they didn't say anything.

Naruto had told them what Otsutsuki had been doing, Daishinkan didn't look surprised by the crimes they committed, and Whis snorted knowing how much Otsutsuki hated Angels.

They were stupid blaming their faults on them over nothing. It was their Clan head who challenged Lord Zeno and lost to him.

Naruto feels itching in his hands, He looks somewhere else trying not to do something stupid like his sensei told him in a letter and he will not go back on his word.