Chapter 4

"What?! You found the guy!?"

"Yup! He will be here soon"

Everyone was called by Goku who told them to meet at Capsule, he reached and waited for everyone as they arrived. He told them who he met and it's possibly the same guy Dende warned them about.

"I don't remember any guy that came to Planet Vegeta" Vegeta scowls. "Must be a lying"

"I don't know, Vegeta," Goku says, resting his hand on his hip and frowning. "He seemed honest"

"Besides all of that," Bulma, who was holding her daughter in his arms, glared at Goku. "Why did you tell him about Dragon Balls?!"

"I agree with Bulma," Piccolo said, looking at Goku. "You shouldn't have told him about Dragon balls"

"It's not like he is gonna go after them, He looked uninterested and didn't ask much about them besides insisting on fighting me"

"You trust anyone too easily, Kakarot!"

"Hey hey…" Krillen walks over to them and raises his hand toward Vegeta to calm him down. "Easy…let's just see who the guy is…I mean he can't be that strong?"

Master Roshi was silent, he didn't say a word and seemed to be in deep thoughts.

"Well, When was the guy supposed to be arriving? And did you tell him where to meet?"

"Uh…I think so?"

Everyone sighs.

WITH NARUTO…

Naruto was getting himself ready, he wore different clothes this time, It was a dark black shirt, a Red jacket, and black jeans. He had his scroll, pouch, and Katana with him. Seeing nothing was missed he leaves the room and makes his way out of the temple only to pause and scratch his head.

"Right, he didn't tell me the location…Good thing I marked him" Naruto grinned remembering when he handshake Goku, he pulled out Hiraishin Kunai and pushed his chakra teleporting to Goku's location.

BACK WITH OTHERS…

Goku didn't know what to do since he didn't know where Naruto lived and decided to teleport back to the place where he last saw him maybe he was waiting for him-

He jumped hearing Bulma's startled alarm scream and saw the person who appeared out of nowhere in a yellow flash. It was Naruto!

"Oh hey, Naruto!"

"Hey Goku! Ready to battle?"

"N-NARUTO SAMA?!?"

Everyone jumped including Naruto and looked in the direction of the scream which was Master Roshi who looked ready to fall any moment if it wasn't for his stick. His glasses fall off his face and stares at Naruto in disbelief.

Naruto blinked and tilted his head. "Do I know you?"

"Wait, you know him?" Bulma asks Roshi while patting her daughter who starts crying. "Oh sorry sorry! I didn't mean to scare you, Bulla!"

Master Roshi steps forward still clutching to stick and still looks at him. "I-I was around 9 years old when I last saw you, Naruto sama…You saved my village from bandits many years ago…"

"Huh?" Naruto still looks confused. "Look man, I saved quite a lot of villages and I honestly never met you before…How many years it's been? You what? 80 years old? No, you have energy…You look strong but not like him" He points at Goku. "So?"

"I am 350 years old," Master Roshi tells him. "Last time I saw you it was around 200 years ago"

"WHAT!?" Bulma, Piccolo, Krillen, Goku, and Vegeta exclaim in shock to hear this.