Chapter 1

In a far space galaxy, Something was moving at speed like a shooting star. It was a bright golden light moving in space with no destination yet. How long has it been flying aimlessly in space? What is it?

Shooting stars seem to change direction all of a sudden moving past the planet, not even stopping and continuing to move fast. A planet came into view, It was Earth.

It seems to be heading towards the Earth at lightning speed and going towards the planet. It reaches the atmosphere and slowly golden light dims as it reaches closer to the ground. Finally, It no longer glows and lands in an underwater sea with no land in sight.

Whatever it was, It didn't plan to swim and floated out of the water immediately. It scowls. "Someday, I am taking the spaceship! Fuck! It's so cold, dattabayo!"

It was revealed to be a human with spiky blonde hair, blue eyes, 6 whiskers, and cheek marks on each, he was wearing a black shirt, orange jacket, tight pants, and boots. He wears gloves, and on his arm strap a scroll, On his back is a katana, a pouch on his hip, and more scrolls. The human name is Naruto Uzumaki, He has many titles, too long and hard to keep up the count of titles he earned or made in past years.

The age was forgotten. He can't remember his age or the time around him. Some of his memories are foggy but he knows himself and what he is.

Naruto used wind jutsu without making hand signs and drying himself. He sneezes. "Yeah, definitely getting the space ship"

His blue eyes scanned the area around him, he still was hovering over the seawater and looking for any sign of life. "Ah shit, I seem to land myself in the wrong direction, Oh well, I teleport myself to the marking I left here last time" He grins and pulls out his three prongs Kunai. It's called Hiraishin Kunai. His father created the space-time jutsu, It still needed further studies which Naruto did in his time and he can proudly say he knows neat tricks of this Kunai.

Shaking those thoughts aside of past that nostalgic hunting so bad, he pushed his chakra and teleported to the marks.

MEANWHILE AT KAMI LOOK OUT…

Dende senses the presence and can't seem to locate the person at all. He immediately contacted Piccolo and told others someone was here on their planet but the person had vanished and couldn't seem to find him.

It was hard to tell if the person was here for peace or destruction.

'Did he leave?' Dende thought to keep searching for the person. 'It's like he cloaks himself…'

Nonetheless, The Z fighters warriors were warned about the arrival of unexpected guests.

WITH NARUTO…

Naruto appears near the tree, the same tree he had marked all of those years ago and it is still standing. He smiled and touched the tree. "Hey old friend, long time no see, huh?"

If a tree could talk, it would greet him.

Naruto pats the tree and checks his surroundings. Everything had changed, there wasn't a road but more nature and rocks. He can sense life here, meaning a lot of animals are surrounding this area and also a small village nearby which wasn't there before.

He decided to pay his respect first and walked over in the direction his body was familiar with. Displeasure came over him to see the wildness covering the path and too much green nature here. He stops and looks at the rock that blocks him.

Well, It wasn't just a wall of rock. For any traveler or living being, It's a rock but Naruto knows what's behind the rock. He calmly walked through the Rock and smiled as Temple came into view. The rock was a gate, He had put seals around here to protect this place, no human or living creature could come through his defense.