Chapter 15

Kid Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were healed by Kurama while Naruto and Trunks, Mostly trunks explained why they were here to Kakashi, Goku kept an eye on Kisame and Sasori who were tied up.

Vegeta didn't care and leaned against the tree waiting for others to finish whatever they were doing.

"Okay..." Kakashi slowly nods processing what they have told him even though it sounds like fiction to him the information they passed to him isn't something made up and this adult Naruto tells him some passing quotes that were classified. A lot of things were about to change at this point. "So, are you guys coming with us to the village?"

Kakashi instantly notices the hopeful and yet haunted eyes of Naruto which worries him. What could happen in another world?

Naruto knew he was being too dramatic and scaring the shit out of others but he just felt so nostalgic and memories were blurry. If it wasn't for Kurama helping him and the temple he had created which was a reminder of the past, He totally would have lost all of it. His memories. His precious people.

Speaking of precious people, He looks at Kakashi with a curious gaze. "Who's the leader of the village?"

"Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze" Kakashi says automatically and tilts his head. "Why? Wasn't Minato sensei from your time a fourth Hokage?"

"Oh, he was," Naruto chuckled. "Just that...He and mum died on my birth..."

Kakashi looks like he swallows a lemon and one eye wide stares at him."B-Both of them?"

Naruto nods. "Yeah, I suppose Dad and Mum are alive here, huh?"

"N-No...Kushina is dead..." Kakashi chokes out as he just cannot imagine Naruto without his parents and him without any of them. Kushina was like a big sister to him, Kakashi mourned for her, Minato was worse, He couldn't sleep well, eat, and throw himself to work, He blamed himself for Kushina's death and how he wasn't able to prevent it.

Lord Jiraiya and Third Hokage knock some sense into him, reminding him of Naruto's existence.

Naruto was the reason, Minato got the will to move and take care of him. Naruto reminded him of Kushina. He loved his son so much he was willing to do anything. Kakashi wasn't stupid or blind to see Minato on purpose, gave them D-rank missions and never allowed any C-rank because he didn't want Naruto out of his sight.

It was only then Naruto realized what Minato was doing and scolded him. Kakashi never thought to see Minato looking like a kicked puppy and how he apologized to pouting Naruto.

Yeah, his sensei will do anything for his sunshine.

Naruto sadly smiles. "I see" Huh, only his Dad survived huh? Well, at least his other version had parent support.

"What should we do with the Akatsuki gang?" Kurama asks them to get to their side and the kids follow him. "Want me to kill them and dump their bodies in the river?"

"Classic Kurama, You know we can't do that"

"Watch me"

Trunks frown. "You guys know them?"

Naruto nods. "Yup! That's Akatsuki, they hunt me down for Kurama in my time and other Jailers"

"What can I say? I am so fabulous!" Kurama grinned.

Naruto scoffs. "Shut it fox"

Kakashi and Kid Naruto's jaws drop while Sasuke and Sakura look confused.

"F-Fox?!" Kid Naruto choked, pointing his finger at the amused Kurama and became pale. "Y-You let him out?!"

Kakashi looked horrified and baffled. "T-That's the fox?" Holy shit, he's hot though.

Kurama snorted. "It's rude to point your finger at people, brat"

"D-Don't tell me what to do, you fox!"

"What? Is that supposed to make me feel insulted? Should I cry a river here?"

Sasuke looks at Kakashi and Kid Naruto. "What do you mean fox? You know him?"

Kid Naruto ignores him and looks at his adult version. "Why?"

Naruto smiled. "Walk with me" He started walking away and Kid Naruto followed him with no hesitation. Naruto glances at Kakashi. "Come on, Get your things and leave those two tied up, We be going to the village"

"What?! You want us to leave those criminals dobe?!" No matter what world or shit, he's from. He is still a dobe to him and always will be.

Naruto stops and looks at Sasuke. Suddenly a thought occurs to him and scowls. "Oh wait, I do have a beef with you, you piece of shit"

Kurama snorted. "You know, it's not the same Uchiha right?"

"Oh, you don't know him well like I do," Naruto rolled his sleeve up. "I am so gonna beat the shit out of him, How dare you ugly duck!"

Trunks splutters and stands in front of Sasuke. "W-Wait! He's a kid! You can't hurt a kid!"

Sasuke crosses his arms. "Hn, what can he do to me? Run to his dad?"

Kid Naruto looks at him pissed, He seriously doesn't get it what was Sasuke's problem and why did he always bring up his dad out of nowhere. He hates being in his father's shadow, everyone has their expectations to be like his dad and even having the appearance of his dad was worse. There was a time when Kid Naruto came to hate his dad until later he realized those people were stupid and he wasn't like his dad. He was Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.

Why should he hate his dad? People are just blind. If they can't accept Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze then they can screw themselves.

Naruto raises an eyebrow hearing what Sasuke said and walks over to a tree and punches hard blasting the tree into pieces.

Sakura squeaks, Kid Naruto and Sasuke's eyes wide staring at adult Naruto in shock. Naruto backs away from the damage he did and looks at Sasuke. "One punch," He says smugly. "One punch and your head will splatter like a tomato"

Kakashi one eye wide as he suddenly remembered a certain Senjun Woman who hadn't been seen for a while now and wondered if Naruto was trained under Tsunade Senju in his world.

"Woah woah woah!" Trunks waves his hands trying to stop Naruto from attacking Sasuke who finally realizes Naruto isn't someone to mess with. "No killing kids!"

"Dang it!" Kurama pouts. "Party pooper..."

Naruto sighs knowing Trunks won't let him near Sasuke and would keep an eye on him but he knows Sasuke is like a switch, Sooner or later, Sasuke will come to him on his own to talk about his superior complex and Naruto wouldn't hold back from kicking his ass.

Nonetheless, Naruto nods and walks over to Kid Naruto's side, ruffling his hair. "Come on, we got a lot to talk about"