Chapter 31

Naruto, Kurama, Goku, and Vegeta were standing inside the office of Fourth Hokage, Trunks left as he got a call from Chronoa to come as soon as possible and left immediately leaving them here.

“Thank you for everything you have done for Konoha and protecting my son,” Minato says smiling, hiding his tiredness. “We will take it from here”

Naruto chuckled. “No need to act tough you know…It’s only us. As for taking care of things from here…Leave Akatsuki members to us, I know they have wanted criminals and everyone wants their heads but those guys are useful…Besides all of them were being misled…Well not all of them…Zetsu is the real deal you want to deal with, That creature is the cause of everything...”

“Yes, you have told me about the Sixth Path story…” Minato sighs. “To think myths were real…Again we can do Jutsu and Biju’s…Why am I always surprised by these things…”

“I feel ya” Kurama yawns. “Even I didn’t know I would end up befriending Flesh Bag”

Naruto smiled. “Love you too”

Kurama pretended to be disgusted. “Ew, Fuck off”

“What are we supposed to do now?” Vegeta asked, annoyed. “Is our mission done?”

“Not yet” Naruto glanced at him. “We aren’t done yet. Zetsu is still roaming around on this planet, We must eliminate that piece of shit…Besides that, I need to visit certain places”

“Can I tag along?”

“No, Kurama, you need to stay here and teach the younger version of myself how to defend himself”

“Huh?! Why me?”

“Because only a stubborn bastard can listen to another bastard”

“Mm, Point taken”

“Hey, I am kinda hungry” Goku rubbed his stomach and gave a sheepish look to them. “Can I eat something before I do whatever you guys ask me to do?”

Minato stands up. “Yes follow me, I know a BBQ place where we can have a feast”

Kurama cheers. “YES! MEAT!!”

Naruto shakes his head. “I pass, I have put a barrier around the village, We can’t let our guard down. Who knows Zetsu come back to take my other self or free the Akatsuki”

Minato frowned. “Do you have a plan?”

“Yes, You don’t have to worry, Go on and eat while I go and speak with Jiraiya…Kurama, You can handle the rest go wild with Akatsuki”

“Hehe, I will not let go of this opportunity”

Naruto walks over to the open window and looks at Goku. “By the way, I heard you wanted to fight someone of this era who’s strong…Try asking Mighty Guy…He wouldn’t mind fighting with you”

“Oh yeah!” Goku’s eyes lit up. “I met him but I didn’t have time to ask him to battle me!”

“Well, you can now. See you guys later” Naruto jumps out of the window before Minato has a chance to speak and watches him fly in the west direction. 

Minato bit his lips and looked at Kurama. “Can you tell me more about him?”

Kurama narrows his eyes. “Buy me food then we talk”

“Deal”

Meanwhile, Jiraiya watches over kid Naruto and his teammates who are helping around, His mind wanders off to other adult versions of Naruto, He can bet his money the kid is Hokage level and something is off about him.