Chapter 29

Naruto's eyes wide as he sensed two Otsutsuki Chakra at the west side, Kurama sensed as well who was heading towards the Akatsuki group to fight, both were shocked to sense the early arrival of Otsutsuki who was supposed to arrive many years later after Fourth Shinobi War then again War won't happen as Naruto is taking down Akatsuki and taking all the Biju's

"What the heck is going on?" Naruto mumbled ducking down to dodge Cooler's kick. "What the fuck are they doing here?"

Naruto needed to check it out, He punched Cooler in the stomach making him fly backward and crash into a building, Naruto looked down at where Goku, Kid Naruto, Trunks, and Jiraiya were watching the battle.

"Goku!! I need you to fight him! We got another company!!"

Goku startled a bit hearing what he said and grins. "You got it!" Excitement filled him, He transformed into Super Blue and rushed in the direction where Cooler was.

Naruto lands on the ground and runs over to them. "Trunks! Two Otsutsuki in the west! Watch the prisoners and take care of a mini version of myself!"

"H-Huh!? Why? Were they supposed to attack this time around?"

"I have no clue, ya know!" Naruto looks at Jiraiya. "Use your sage mode! There is a black creature called Zetsu, You be able to detect him using Sage mode, and don't you fucking dare lack off! If Zetsu or those bastards get their hands on Furball, We are all fucked up!"

"Got it! I will watch over him!"

"Great and don't die!"

With that said, Naruto flies in the sky going towards the direction where Otsutsuki is.

"Is he always like that?" Jiraiya asked as he bite his thumb enough to bleed and did a summoning hand sign.

"When stress takes over him and curses to the Milky Galaxy? Oh boy, You have no idea, How bad he can get" Trunks replied, holding his sword tightly and glancing at Zamasu and Towa who were tied up, and then back at the battle.

MEANWHILE...

Pein watches the battles from above and sees the fighters that Zetsu informs him about. What are they? He can't even sense their chakra. Who even are they? Where are they from?

"Pein...What should we do?" Koan asked him, She had a bad feeling about this. Rinnegan or not, Koan can tell those guys are out of the league and the state of the village's destruction tells a lot about what kind of destruction those people did here. "Fourth Hokage is engaging with the Akatsuki along with a man who's from other people we are observing..."

"I am sure Madara would come up with the plan, in this chaos we can capture the Nine tails and leave. If not, World shall know Pain"

Koan bit her lips from saying anything else knowing Nagato wouldn't listen, Her friend would make sure the mission was complete and have all the Biju to bring peace. Peace. Koan started to think Madara or Tobi, whoever the man called himself, was deceiving them. She had spoken to Nagato about this, Many times how she suspected he wasn't Madara who he claimed to be and an imposter who was using their goals for his benefit. Don't get her started on Zetsu, Something about him was off.

Yahiko...How she wants him here and stops Nagato from doing this. Archiving peace like this...Killing people.

That's not Peace.

Kurama senses Naruto heading in the direction of Two Otsutsuki in the west, He knows Kit would be all right on his own and will handle them.

It just doesn't make sense. Why now?

"Is everything all right?" Minato asks, running beside him.

"We have more company, Naruto is handling them but we need to kick Akatsuki's butt as soon as possible" Kurama responds. "You handle that Mask man while I take care of the rest of Akatsuki. Also, watch out for a guy named Pein, He's the leader and he has Rinnegan"