Chapter 5

Naruto went easy on Goku by only doing hand-to-hand combat. He wanted to go slow and see Goku's limitations. As much as he wants to unleash his powers, he must be careful and doesn't end up wounding the man.

Goku picks up his speed and throws his punches at Naruto who dodges. Their speed was equal and only warming up.

Naruto kicks Goku in the stomach seeing the opening, Goku jumps backwards dodging and thrusting his hand forward sending a Ki blast at him. Naruto ducks down and dodges Ki's blasts coming at him.

"Finally getting serious, Goku!" Naruto slaps the ki blast to the side where it hits a rock mountain and destroys it.

"Don't you show me your skills, Naruto!"

"All right here I come! Shadow clone jutsu!"

6 clones appear around Naruto, Goku looks shocked seeing this and yelps as one of the clones rushes at him.

"What? Are those real!?" Krillen exclaims in shock.

"Yes," Master Roshi touches his bread. "This is the second time I've seen this ability…Those clones are solid"

"Solid?" Piccolo blink.

"Kakarot is gonna defeat these so-called clones in no time" Vegeta huffs.

'It's weird to see Vegeta be supported by Goku, ' Krillen thought.

Goku fights against the clones and gets beaten which shocks everyone seeing Goku getting beaten by so-called clones and Naruto watches the fight with a calm gaze.

Goku punches and kicks backing away from the clones then transforms into Super Saiyan and sends blasts at the Clones who are shocked by Goku's sudden hair change style and energy burst.

Naruto tilts his head, getting the memories and frowns. "You change your hairstyle? What's that gonna do?"

"It's called Super Saiyan"

"Super Saiyan? Interesting"

Goku lands on the ground, transforms into Super Saiyan 2 and Naruto blinks. "This is Super Saiyan 2," Goku tells him and clenches both of his fists. He let out a scream which startled Naruto who starred and his mouth dropped as Goku transformed into Super Saiyan 3.

"This is Super Saiyan 3"

Naruto looks stupefied and points his finger at him. "What the fuck? Do you grow hair and a bit of power stamina? Were Saiyans related to Power Rangers?"

Goku blinks. " Power Rangers?"

Naruto shakes his head. "Man, It's all bullshit" He feels disappointed and sighs. "Ah well…" He looks at Goku. "I am gonna finish this. I was wrong"

Before Goku could ask, Naruto appeared in front of him in the blink of an eye and punched him in the stomach making Goku bend forward in shock and lose breath, Naruto swung his leg kicking Goku in the face and he flew to the left side hitting the Rock mountain.

Naruto starts walking towards Goku who sits up in rock rubbles and groans. "Ow…"

'Let's finish this…' Naruto thought as Rasengan formed in his right hand.

"What's that!?" Kirllen stares at the blue sphere formed in Naruto's hand.

"That's Rasengan" Master Roshi recognized it. "That's his signature move…He's ending the battle"

Goku stands up and gets ready to fight back, Naruto stops and looks at him. "Well, It was nice to battle with you Goku but I am ending this, No offense, I am bored now" With that said Naruto rushes forward, and Goku rushes at Naruto as well.