Chapter 12

"Seriously, Your student need to understand who he's fighting with"

"He can never change...At least he learn something out of this fight, I hope"

Itachi stare with blank experssion as Beerus and Kurama fights above in sky. The palace was destory because of their clashes and throwing each other like rag dolls against the building.

Whis make a shield around them as they watch the fight from ground in diner room which was probably only place that is standing and not destory expect the roof which is completely wipe off showing the battle of them.

"Hey Itachi, you're quiet" Naruto ask looking concern. "You good?"

Itachi nod.

Whis laughs. "Oho! Don't worry, Itachi, Everything is under control. Their pressure won't make any problems for you. I almost have forgotten you were dead and wouldn't handle the pressure of their Ki"

"I-It's not a problem...But aren't we gonna stop them? Won't Hell be destory because of their battle?" Itachi says looking worried.

Whis wave his hand. "Nothing worry, I fix everything"

Naruto crackles. "Whis is fairy godmother!"

Whis didn't hesitate to hit Naruto's head with his staff and looks at Uchiha with cheerful smile. "Why don't you try some sweets? The maids here were lovely to get us snacks to let us enjoy the battle"

Itachi sweat drop. How calm is he?

MEANWHILE...

The Heaven and Hell were in chaos due to Beerus and Kurama fighting, The worlds were shaking. All were scared to death thinking those two will blow everything up and start praying to whoever diety is listening.

King Yama in his office, He was holding onto the table and cries. "SOMEBODY STOP THEM!!!"

With King Kai, who was packing his bags and cries. "WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!! BUBBLES!! HURRY UP AND GET IN THE CAR!!!"

At Kai world, Shin, Kibito and Old Kai were watching, All three Kais were sweating mess and praying for someone to stop this fight.

"Where is Whis?!" Shin exclaims desperate to know where was the Angel and why wasn't he stopping Beerus.

"He's having tea party with someone!" Elder Kai cries. "We are doom!!"

"WHIS!!!" Shin shout at top of his lungs. "DO SOMETHING!!!"

Back in hell, Whis sighs and stand up. "Well, if you excuse me, I need to stop them"

Naruto rise an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Desperate call"

"Oh, You mean Kaioshin?"

"Yeah"

Naruto somber up. "Poor guy" He really pity the Kais. "I help ya" He have met Kais before and they are chill in his book, Well some of them.

Itachi watches as Whis and Naruto flys up in the air, Naruto rush over to grab Kurama by the collar of his kimono from behind and Whis simply karate chop Beerus in the head appearing Infornt of him. Beerus went down like a missile and hit making a huge carter in the ground.

Kurama blink seeing them and looks down. He snort. "Ha! Serve you right!"

Naruto lets him go and slap him on the head. "What are you? A child? Act like a man!"

"Argh! Will you stop hitting my head? I don't want brain damage and besides being adult is boring!"

"Never thought I heard such wise words out of your mouth, Kurama"