Chapter 22

Minato and Fukagu had a hard time taking down First and Second Hokage, Orochimaru was busy monologuing with Hirzuen while Shisui and Itachi were fighting with Danzo who also loved to monologue.

Kurama just stood aside and watched. He was amazed by Orochimaru and Danzo's stupidity. Fighting underground.

He hasn't made a move to help them as no one is having trouble and watching their battles.

Although Hashirama and Tobirama were trying to get out of Orochimaru's control, it wasn't easy. Minato kept his distance from Hashirama's wood attacks and Fukagu was all going on Tobirama like he had a beef with the Snow white Senju.

Kurama yawns. It was almost his lunch time too. He stands straight and pulls his sword out to help out Minato and Fukagu to end the battle. He won't kill Orochimaru and Danzo yet. Like he was gonna let Naruto not have fun with this.

He makes his move.

MEANWHILE...

"I can't believe you! Argh!"

"I am sorry! I thought Biju was strong like you!"

"Goodness, Goku..."

Naruto uses his clones to do rituals while telling Vegeta and Trunks to chase the enemy shinobi away. Kakashi and Kid Naruto were beside them to see how Adult Naruto does the sealing.

'That idiot...' Naruto was annoyed and his eyes twitched. 'I had to use Rinne-Sharingan to heal them...I am lucky no one came close to see my eyes ability...Uchiha clan would be on my ass or worse more questioning...It's my trump card...Can't let people see it

"Hey, what are you gonna do? How are you gonna seal it?" Goku asked.

"Do me a favor and stay back. Better yet, make sure no one interprets my ritual...Now leave"

"Y-Yeah..." Goku nervously backs away. Yeah, he is angry. "I go!" He runs away.

Naruto snorted and looked at Shikaku. "Let's separate you from Gaara..."

Using Uzumaki's old sealing Jutsu, The 10 clones surround Shikaku and begin to separate him from the jailer. It was easy and simple. It takes a minute mostly, Naruto grins seeing Shikaku separated from Gaara, one of the clones immediately gets to Gaara's side to check on him and Naruto uses the sealing Jutsu.

It was like the blink of an eye, Shikaku disappeared in a poof.

Naruto grits his teeth feeling the burning sensation in his stomach and takes a breath to calm himself. Yeah, he can sense Shikaku's presence there. He's sealed. Good. It works easier.

"How's he?" Naruto asks the clone who walks over to him holding Gaara in his arms and stops. "Did it work?"

"Yeah Boss, He just needs to sleep and eat. He is back to normal in no time"

"Good. At least we got one Biju... Kurama will take care of him after he's done with his task. I don't think Shikaku would listen to me...he's bratty after all"

"Keep him safe until I sweep the enemy off the village or make them give up…I think It wouldn't be needed since they saw that dunderhead punching Shikaku" Naruto sighs. "At least, It is quick"

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" Kakashi shouts out in disbelief.

"W-Where…" Kid Naruto looks baffled. "What did you do?"

"Nothing you should worry about. Don't worry It is over now" He yawns. "Kurama and others seem to be done…Come on, Let's go over to Hokage Tower"

"Huh?! What about the village?! we are under attack ya know!!"

Naruto smirks. "Are we?"

That's when Kakashi and kid Naruto realize it is quiet, they turn around to find there is no longer a battle going on. "Huh?"

"Before I came here, I used my Shadow clones to help around and all Sound plus Sand shinobi's were captured. Although some had escaped not that I care, The rest are captured and will be interrogated soon" Naruto looks around. "Hey I got a question, Did you guys have Chunin exams?"

Kid Naruto shakes his head. "No, we didn't have them"

Naruto tilts his head. "You didn't?"

"Chunin exams were supposed to happen this year but they were postponed. So, It will be happening about 4 months later…Why? Is this related?" Kakashi asks, pulling his headband down back on his eye.

"Yeah," Naruto replied. "The attack happened in the last Chunin exams…What makes me confused…Where is an old toad?"

"Pervy sage? That guy is always busy searching! I bet he is still probably peeking in the house or writing his books!" Kid Naruto scowls.

'Huh, Why am I not surprised…' thought Naruto.

"Anyway, Let's head to Hokage tower. I sense others have returned" He points at the clone who was holding Gaara. "That kid is friendly. Don't harm him or else I break the bones of those who harm him, got it? Let others know"

Meanwhile, A portal opens, and Towa and Zamasu fly out of it.

"Where are we?" Zamasu asked, seeing they were floating above the forest and no mortal in sight.

"What? Do you think I would let these humans know of our existence? Don't forget what she told us, Avoid making contact with them and capture those creatures" Towa replied annoyed. "Control yourself"

Zamasu tch.

Towa looks around and looks at the map she is holding. She frowns. "Maybe I should have opened a portal closer to the village…" She put the map away. "Come, We will be heading towards this…Mist village"

"How many creatures do we have to capture?"

"9 of them…Although she mentions 2 other creatures. I don't know about those…" Towa can't help but feel like Otsutsuki was hiding something from her. "Let's get those creatures first…"

Whatever, It wasn't her business. As long as that woman keeps her word to give her what she wants she does the dirty job and gets her reward.

Zamasu follows Towa who flys in the direction of Mist village and keeps his guard up. He wasn't a fool, Whatever this woman and that leader woman were up to something. He wasn't revived for nothing. Maybe he could tame these creatures?

Unknown to Towa and Zamasu, in Konoha village, Naruto senses their presence and alerts the others. Those two along with Akatsuki were about to get a nasty surprise from Naruto and Kurama.

Naruto wasn't disappointed that Zetsu left the village. That parasite probably had seen Goku taking down Shikaku and went to report, which was exactly what Naruto wanted him to do.

More Akatsuki came to be aware of this and their leader came here on his own to capture Kid Naruto to extract other Kurama from his seals. If all Akatsuki are assembled in one place, Naruto can take care of them while Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks take care of Towa and Zamasu.

As for other Bijus? Well, Naruto was gonna have to speak to them by summoning them inside the mind plane that Hagoromo made for all Biju's to meet up in Naruto's seal. All he had to do was simply establish the connection to request Biiju's to meet up and warn them what was gonna happen.

Hopefully, His plan goes well.